NEWS !!!

Hey guys and gals ^^ i just wanted to justify myself why i haven't been uploading as long as ten or more days ... i'ts just i have been working on a new project its like an anime story line that will follow a young boy named Rin.

And plus the real reason i didn't upload its because i had a little writers block which si over now ^^ and i hope you will enjoy the new chapter that will be out in 3 days ..... thank you so much for understanding and here is a short trailer if i may call it like that, about the new project :3

~ ~ ~  Every time my story begins with darkness.

A pitch black tunnel that transports my body into a world so distant from my existence and my undiscovered life, that It makes me feel a special form of connection to its unfamiliarity. I could nearly perceive the shivering from the cold icy needles that pinch my skin, making little bumps that spread through the core of my very detailed anatomy.

The numbness of the loud unhearable voices that screamed in my head made me fall onto the ground and crawl out of the blackness. The more I chased the warm daylight, the more my senses deafened.

Shutting down my ability to hear the reality around me, to feel the touch of my fingertips on the blanket, to hear the silence of the night, to smell the scent of my room...... and at last my biggest enemy....

..... My paralyzed body whenever I dreamed......

If my story begins with darkness, it always continues with a never ending light that I hear like whispers in my head that tell a tale that has no last chapter, no last sentence, no last words.

Only ..... ~ ~ ~

Hope this gathered your interest ^^ and i simply cant thank enough @AugustDbae_Suga for helping me with  my cover and being there for me ....she doesn't only make book covers but also is a writer . I strongly recommend checking her books especially Pain Killers, i could barely feel her pain, the way she uses such strong words fascinates me ^^  much love to you and this little short message is dedicated to u :33 

Yours truly ....