the popular party.

After being joined in the kitchen by the two hungover zombies. I made some eggs and bacon with toast for us all. Tris always loved my cooking.
I placed the plates on the table and they devoured the whole thing in a few minutes.

"So Brad, my sister says you were kicked out. What devious deed did you do?" Tris asks and I shoot him a glare.
"Oh well I may have smashed a window and also some plates after playing some football with my dog in the garden. My mum wasn't too pleased but then I knocked over a vase which really sent her off her head. She kicked me out for the rest of the day but I decided to spend some time with some good people." He replies and it looks like he's forcing a smile, I'll ask him about that later.
"Jeez I've been there don't worry." Tris says.
"Excuse me when?" I ask laughing at him.
"In Kyles house we were playing footy and we broke the green house." He chuckles to himself.
"Oh yeah I remember his mum telling me about the repairs for that." I laugh.

Tris soon leaves to go to work which leaves us three sitting watching the TV.
"Anyone have any plans for today then?" I ask, growing bored of the silence.
"Well I owe you a Starbucks so we could go there. I'll buy you a drink too Ella." Brad says.
"Yeah that sounds good, I'll go get dressed." I say making my way out of there with Ella to my room.
It was relatively warm so I put on some shorts a flannel top and a top to tuck into the shorts. I slide into my white high top converse and head back downstairs after fixing my hair with my sunglasses on top.

The smell of coffee fills my nose and it makes me feel relaxed.
I order the normal caramel cream frappuccino and go to sit down with Ella.
"Do you and Bradley then?" She hints.
"Nah nothings happening he's a good friend and I don't think I'm going to see him any other way." I reply.
"That's changing quickly I mean come on Charlotte give the boy a chance, it's obvious he likes you!" She pleads.
"Is it now?" I sarcastically raise an eyebrow.
"Of course it is! You can just feel it between you two!" She leans in as Brad makes his way over with the drinks.
"Thanks." I say as I take a sip.
"So who's ready for round two tonight at James'?" Brad asks.
"I feel perfectly fine as normal so yeah can't wait!" Ella beams.
"Same here but as long as theirs a room for me to sit in peace and quiet at some point I'm all good." I sip once more.

I feel a buzz coming from my pocket and I slide my phone out.

From Cole
Still seeing you at the party tonight right?

To Cole
You bet I am! Why, is someone missing me? 😂

From Cole
Just wanted to make sure that someone I know is going, need someone fun to be with

To Cole
Well I am flattered! I'll see you there x

From Cole
You too x

I smile at my phone as I put it in my pocket.
"What you smiling at?" Ella asks.
"Oh my mobile data has been updated." I lie.
"Time for some shopping." Ella says.
"What, why?"
"We need to get you a good dress for tonight!" She claps.
"I agree!" Brad says smirking.
"Of course you do." I say as we make our way out of the shop and towards the me shopping centre.

As I follow Ella round Topshop she finally finds a few 'contenders' as she calls them.
Brad goes into Topman whilst we are in the changing rooms.

The first option was a maxi dress that splits at the legs.
"No this will trip me up, how many people are going to stand on this!" I say showing off the outfit to Ella.
I get changed into the next one, a skater dress that was way so short that you could see my arse cheeks if I bent down.
"No thanks I want to keep these to myself." I say trying to pull the dress down and Ella is laughing to herself.

The last dress was my favourite. It was bodycon that was a few inches above the knee but not too short either. It was a nude colour and had thin straps. I strutted around the changing rooms as Ella was clapping at me and hooting, earning some dirty looks from the assistant.