jealousy.

I look through the gap of my curtain looking onto Brads house, wondering what he's doing. My head says not to think about him, he hurt me but my heart says to go to him and be with him.

He is sitting on his bed playing guitar, he seems upset. I can't help but think that James wasn't telling the truth about last night.

I wonder if Ella is okay? I should check on her today, make sure she's alright.

I put on some comfy ish clothes and head over to Ella's. I am greeted at the door with a very tired looking Ella, with bed hair and panda eyes.

"Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?" I smile at her.

"Is your head okay? You were out cold last night, did you get home okay?" She asks.

"Well I woke up in my bed this morning so I guess that helps. Do you remember James taking you home last night?" I ask.

"Yeah he offered to take you back and make sure you got in all right. Why?" She questions.

"It's just that... oh never mind." I say.

"No tell me." She places her hand on mine.

"It's just that he was in bed next to me this morning and said that he just wanted to make sure I was okay during the night." I say. "I think he has feelings for me Ella, but I don't think I feel quite the same way."

"That's weird, and yeah I could kind of notice something when James was helping you last night. I didn't want to question him incase it was nothing." She says.

"Do you reckon I should talk to him about it? They're all in the studio today at some point to practice."

"What are they practicing?" She asks.

"Oh they've formed a band, seeing as they can all play some kind of instrument." I pull my phone out and head to messages.

To James:
Hey I'm gonna drop in the studio today if that's okay.

From James:
That's fine, are you sure you're fine seeing Brad?

To James:
It's fine, I'll let you know when I'm on my way.

From James:
Okay see you later!

"It's settled I'll go later on." I put my phone back in my pocket. "Do you want me to go, I feel like you're way too tired for all of this. I'll see you later too." I leave her and wave goodbye and return home.

As I'm reaching my house I see Brad in the front of his house just exiting the door and locking up. I smile weakly at him as he scowls at me.

"Jerk" I say to myself as I step inside and watch him walk past my house with the same scowl on his face, going to the studio I presume.

I lie in bed and drift off to sleep.

The events of last night replay in my memory.

I stumble up to my feet. "Brad get off him." The words slur out of my mouth.

"No Charlotte, this twat needs to keep his hands to himself." He says, looking at tom in the eyes intensively.

"Hey it's not like she's your girlfriend or anything." Tom says, very drunk.

Brad throws a fist at his face multiple times whilst holding him on the ground.

I immediately run over but as I try to hold Brad I stumble a bit and end up getting punched in the nose by Brad.

I am awoken suddenly by my phone buzzing. I look to it to see a text from James.

From James:
You coming still?