explanations.

"Well what's that supposed to mean?" He questions.

"Well apparently you like me and was going to tell me last night but it didn't turn out the best. You came up to me and said to stop messing with your head and then told me that I always walk off and that one moment I'll be all over you and the next I'll despise you. All because you caught me and someone else kissing." I say. Brad was looking at the kitchen surface blankly trying to process things.

"All I can say is I'm sorry for whatever happened last night, I truly had no control over myself. But I have to ask how did you know that I was meant to tell you how much I liked you?" He asks.

"Connor said as I was on my way out." I say looking into space.

"Well this is awkward." He says and we both burst out laughing.

"What a cliche moment. Guy tells girl to stop messing with his head and that night he's spending the night at hers." I say making us laugh even more.

"You know what I'm kind of glad that it turned out this way and not us getting into another argument." He says.

"Another?" I say.

"Well yeah you know we had one last night according to you." He says.

"Well it wasn't much of an argument, more like you saying fuck all and me trying to make sense of it." I laugh once more.

"I wish that Connor didn't tell you." He says rubbing his head.

"So it's true then, you do like me." I say.

"Well yeah but I totally get it if you don't feel the same." He says.

"Aww Brad has a crush! Does Brad want to kiss me?" I tease and pucker my lips towards him. He pushes me away.

"Stop!" He says.

"Well I did see this coming after the party at my house the other night." I say wiping away my tears..

"I'm glad you find this amusing. But please, if you feel the same let me know." He says.

"Aw Brad so cute so small so naive! If I have a crush on you trust me you'll know about it!" I say picking up the plates and putting them into the sink.

But the truth was, the more I denied my feelings for him, the more I was falling for him, even if I didn't realise it myself.

Brad had gone home later that day and my Sunday was boring like every other one, now it was time to go back to hell. School.

I walk into the gates and to say my skirt was a bit too short that morning was an understatement. Everyone kept staring at me and I even got a few 'damn' or hoots from the lads. I ignored them as I sat down with Ella and Jamie.
"Slut of the month goes to Charlotte Evans." Ella says, announcing my arrival.

"Hey I'm sorry they must have shrunk in the wash or something, you know Tris doesn't make a good house wife at times." I say trying to pull it down slightly.

Tom, a jock, walks over to the table.
"Hey Charlotte, can I speak to you, in private." He says wiping his nose. I get up awkwardly.

"Sure what do you want to talk about." I say, confused.
"What will it take for me to get your number?" He asks and I chuckle.
"Probably going to a party dressed as a girl. But bring normal clothes, don't want you getting too into cross dressing!" I say and he looks red in the cheeks.
"Well it's good that there's a party at Matts house on Friday then isn't it?" He asks with a charming smirk.
"Then I'll see you there." I wink as he walks off.

"What did he say then." Ella says as I sit at the table.
"Oh just about a party on Friday." I lie.
"We're going, all of us it's decided." She says opening her phone and heading straight to shopping apps.