in hiding.

"What the hell happened to you?"

He's sweating and panting, brushing his hand through his hair.
"I need to stay hidden." He says out of breath.
"What the hell happened to your face?" I say looking at the cuts and scratches and the blood on his forehead.

He sighs and rests his head against the wall. "There was a fight at Cons house."
"With who?" I ask.
"Erm me, con and james against Dan Jack and Ted." He holds his neck.
"Why were you with them pricks?" I chuckle.
"I'm guessing you know them." He says.

"You could say that." I scratch my neck. "What was the fight about?"
"Erm, it's nothing much A fight broke out and we legged it round the neighbourhood they followed me mostly but con and James got away. They're probably still out there looking for me." He breathes heavily.

"Jeez, you could've told me and I would've beaten him up myself." I say.
"It's fine." He says.
"Well let me clean up them cuts on your face." I say, leaving the closet to get some wipes.

I return and wipe at his face, he winces away from me and I laugh at him.
"What's so funny?" He chuckles.
"My dad always said, don't throw punches you can't take back." I say.
"That's some good advice." He chuckles. "I'll take that thought with me in my next fight."

It goes silent as we look into each other's eyes and slowly lean in. I hesitate looking to his lips and back up to his eyes and then press our lips together.
The fire ignited inside me not like the kiss with Cole.

Brad deepened the kiss and I ran my hands through his hair as he held my neck.

We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.
"Wow" he says.
"Yeah wow" I say blushing.
"That was...."
"We should probably get out of the cupboard." I laugh.
"Good idea" he chuckles.

We walk out into the hall.
"So do you work here or something?" He asks, looking into the studios.
"Yeah first day on the job actually." I smile. "Do you wanna go in a studio now? I'm sure it's fine with the management."
"Yeah sure."

I walk to the studio that Tris is in and hope that he will go out or something for a while.
I knock on the door.

"Hi Tris this is Brad do you remember him?" I ask.
"Oh god how couldn't I forget the not so silent sleeper." He laughs making me embarrassed.
"Well we were hoping-" I begin to say.
"Do you play drums?" Brad asks, interrupting me.
"Yeah, you?"
"Not really, I am learning but still on baby steps but can play piano and guitar." He replies.
"You're now the music man." Tris says making me chuckle.

"It's like a band at this point." I laugh but then it clicks.
A band.
This could be what Tris needs for his big break doing what he loves the most.
"You should totally do a band." I say.
"Well Con and James play too." Brad says.
"Perfect!" I clap. "Call them soon and tell them to get here as soon as possible."

A few hours later we are all at the studio with Con and James and they've set up all their gear, ready to play.
They actually look like a band.

After ten minutes or so they finally decide on a song. They begin to play teenagers by my chemical romance.

I sit in the front and watch as they play whilst they sing a bit and Tris looks like he's in his element.

It's now been a few hours since they arrived and I'm hungry so I go out to get some food. I walk to McDonald's and get a burger some fries and a drink for myself.

Whilst I'm sitting at the window in McDonald's I see someone sit next to me.
"Hey Charlotte" Cole says.
"Hey Cole!" I give him a hug.
"So about the party." He asks, oh no. "I had a great time and I heard that you're going to the party on Friday and I just wanted to let you know I'm going too."
"That's great! And me too it was a good party." I say, remembering the events of the night.