The injured god

Another day with him, another day he's asleep. He's been in this state for a week now. You look at him through the mirror as you brush your hair. Suddenly you see his arm move and hear a groan coming from him. You turn around quickly and walk towards him. His eyes open and he begins to adjust to the light. As he turns to look at you and his eyes widen. Quickly he shifts back towards the headboard.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Loki begins to say in shock.

"Loki calm down, you're going to open your wound," you reach for the bed sheet and Loki slaps your hand away.

"Don't touch me woman, I'm a god." Your eyes automatically rolled as you grabbed the bed sheet anyways and pull it down revealing his bandaged chest. Loki looks down and notices the wound.

"What happened...?" he asks looking up at you. 

"I was hoping you could explain that to me."

"Well before I explain, you should be explaining yourself woman." 

You sigh and look into his blue eyes.

"I'm an agent of SHIELD-" as you're explaining you noticed Loki visibly tense up at the mention of SHIELD. "We were investigating a spaceship crash site when I found your body about two miles away. You asked me to save you and I don't know why I did, but I did. And now you're here." Loki paused and the looked at you confused.

"So you mean to tell me, I asked you a mortal for saving?" he asks in disbelief. You nod and he chuckles.

"I had quite the fall."

"Your turn."

Loki clears his throat "I don't have to explain myself to you human."

"You lost a fight?"

"I, Loki son of-"

"Yeah yeah I get it" you interrupt, "Now you're going to have to stay here for a while until your wound heals."

"I will not be told what to do by a human!"

"Hey god, doesn't seem like your godly healing powers are working for you right now so if you could just cooperate and stay that would be nice."

"I can take care of myself thank you very much." He stands and begins to limp towards the front door.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." You warn him and he grabs the knob and immediately lets go.

"Did you enchant this?" he asks holding onto his hand which is now red and throbbing from the burning.

"I know a guy," you say and shrug. You grab an ice pack from the fridge and throw it towards him. He grabs it with the burning hand.

"Well I'll just have to leave MY way." you smile and crack open a bottle of beer and watch Loki as he attempts to teleport.

"Why can't I use my magic?"

"Yeah, the spell wasn't only to keep you in it was also to keep you from using your powers." Loki, extremely annoyed looks at you and walks towards you.

"So I'm suppose to just stay here??" he asks and you pout.

"Aww did I upset the god?" You ask mockingly and he sighs.

"Just you wait till I get out of here I'll have your head." he grumbles as he walks into the bedroom, shirtless and limping.

You watch him limp his way over and just take another sip of the alcohol.

"Okay then."

Moments pass and you walk over to your bedroom to check up on him and inform him you made food. Walking into the room you notice he wasn't laying on the bed as you step forward you sense him behind you and you, in a swift movement, grab the arm he charged at you with and twisted it. Then you punched him in the stomach.

"Loki, don't, I'm only trying to help you."

"If keeping me trapped here is helping then I don't wish to be helped." He escaped your grasp and grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled your head back. He inched towards your jaw and whispered "You can't beat a god." His icy whisper sent chills all over your body. You then kneed him where it hurts and he let go instantly cupping his manly area.

"And a god can't beat me." With that you walk straight out the room and into the living room. 

You sigh as you lean towards the kitchen counter"Why am I helping him??" You ask yourself

"I asked you the same thing." A deep voice says from behind and you turn around and smile at the friendly face.

"Strange," you smile and give him a hug.

"Y/n, I see the moody god is still here, when do you plan on reporting him?" Stephen asks. You didn't plan on reporting Loki, he was going to heal and you were going to let him go.

"When he heals Strange, he's almost there." Stephen raises a eyebrow at you.

"Alright I'm trusting you." He says and teleports back home. You felt guilt, Stephen Strange was like a mentor to you and you never thought of the day you would lie to him but there was something attracting you to Loki. Something that made you want to protect him. And you knew exactly what it was.

----

Hello readers! I want to know your thoughts on this chapter. It's my first time writing a superhero-y fic and I'm hoping ya'll enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

 Leave comments ! They're what motivate me the most to write <3 

thank youuuu 

- e