Not a good guy

In the morning, you sat up in bed almost as soon as you woke up. You looked around at your dimly lit bedroom. What time is it? Your phone read 12:34 PM. It's late, I hate waking up late. You stood up and heard a sound from the living room. Oh it's Loki... WAIT why isnt he in this bed?? You walk out and he's cuddled on the couch with a blanket over his head.

"Uhh, Loki?"

"Don't."

"It's 12, don't you want to get up?"

He removes the blanket from his face and looks at you with a very annoyed look on his face "Ah yes the princess is awake so I must wake up after having 3 seconds of REST."

"How is it my fault you couldn't sleep?" you respond and Loki looks at you.

"You don't remember?" he asks and you shake your head in response. He laughs and motions you to come towards him. You obeyed and he then pulled your arm and hugged it.

"Please stay oh mighty god Loki I can't sleep." Loki says while mockingly sniffling. You pull your hand away.

"I did NOT!" you respond, your cheeks heating up.

"You did SO! Now if you bother me while I try to rest I swear on my hair I'll kill you." He stands with the blanket wrapped around his like a cape, making his way to your bedroom and slamming the door behind him. You're still in shock by the fact that you asked for his hand. Yes you know of that drunken habit but you've only done that with Strange and with... someone else. Whatever, he's a god he can deal with it.

While Loki slept you got in some jogging pants, and a black sports bra and decided to go out for a jog. With earphones on you muted the world and were in your own world. The weather was good, not too hot not too cold. Perfect day for a picnic, something you wish you were able to enjoy with someone. But you don't really have many friends or family members.

After slightly upsetting yourself you made your way back home. You grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

A few minutes later Loki wakes up very disoriented. His hair was curled up at the tip and his eyes were red. He walked into the bathroom to pee and instead he got a full shot of your naked body leaving the shower. Loki stood in complete and utter shock at the sight.

"Loki?" you ask trying to get his attention and he blinks and looks up at your face. He slams the door and walks back towards the bedroom. His heart is beating quickly, SHE IS HUMAN WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY? Loki paces the bedroom with his eyes closed and hands behind his back breathing slowly. After you've put on clothes you walk towards the bedroom and knock on the door softly. Loki opens the door in a swift motion.

"WOMAN HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?" He explodes and before you even get to open your mouth he continues.

"My eyes have been SOILED by your human naked figure! I am A GOD! How dare you do this to me! You should've just pushed the button on the door knob to LOCK THE DOOR." His face was completely red and you smiled, he's embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Loki it won't happen again," you say and he just storms towards the bathroom and locks the door about three times in order to show you it still works. He's cute when he's flustered. You looked for the brush and began brushing your hair while sitting on the couch. Loki storms out of the bathroom and angrily sits on the couch on the opposite end of you. He grabs the remote and starts to flip through channels. He avoids eye contact with you the whole time. You notice his insane hair and inch towards him and he quickly moves away.

"Don't touch me!" he snaps and you, annoyed, begin to brush his hair anyways. Loki loved it when his mother used to brush his hair, it brings him comfort. Loki softened at the familiar feeling and turns around so you would be able to brush his hair more comfortably and he closes his eyes.