Catching Up

After a few hours of just walking aimlessly and catching up with Bucky you return home. You open the door to your home as you wave by to Bucky who lifted his hoodie and walked away. You turn to walk into the house when your face meets Loki's chest. You look up at him your lips grazing his skin slightly.

"So, is that man your mate?" he asks and you roll you eyes locking the door behind you. You walk towards the couch and just lay face down on it.

"You are ignoring me!" Loki pesters.

"Loki! It's really none of your business." You respond, Loki felt something squeeze his heart.

"Oh, it isn't?" he replies. You realized that sounded a bit mean so you sat up to apologize but Loki already had slammed the door to your bedroom. Aw crap, I've upset the baby god.

The next few days went on as normal. You went to work and Loki stayed home. The only thing is Loki barely left the bedroom, not even to watch television. At least when you were around he didn't watch television.  You missed him.

These days Bucky would pick you up late at night and take you on walks. It was so great knowing how he's doing now, what had happened to him, just knowing he was alive was great. You entered your home after a walk with Bucky and Loki sat on the couch watching television.

"Woman I wish to leave." He says walking towards you.

"Loki you know you're not heale-"

"I'm healed ENOUGH." He raises his voice. Your eyes met his.

"You know I'm only trying to protect you Loki, I care for you." You tell him and he begins to laugh.

"Oh you care about me? So you think about me while your out with your midnight lover?!" He snarls.

"Midnight lover... Loki, Bucky and I are just friends!" you exclaim.

"You look at him differently... Your eyes twinkle." Loki says this time his voice softer. 

"He means a lot to me Loki."

"Either way you are just a woman, you mean nothing to me. I just wish to be freed" He says looking away from you. Your eyes began to water.

"I mean nothing to you?"

"What did you expect? For a god like me to fall in love with someone like you?" he says now looking into your eyes. He hadn't noticed the tears falling from your face until that exact moment. Your chest hurt, you shouldn't have expected more but you did. You felt something for Loki that you hadn't realized was so strong until this exact moment.

"Fine, I'll get Strange to lift his protection spell." You say grabbing your coat and keys quickly. Loki hesitates to go after you but it was too late. You had already slammed the door behind you. You made your way to the parking lot to get your car when suddenly something pierced your arm. Followed by a loud popping sound. You turn to see a familiar set of uniforms. It's HYDRA.

"We've found you pet."