Chapter 19 - The Caring Girl

Those who witnessed David's happiness shall witness also how this girl lived in peacefulness. I named this girl "The Comforting Lady".

Chloe spent days living as a busy student. With Lea as her closest friend among with the others, she learned how to be contented in times of hardships and obstacles.

She was notified on the late behavior of Toby, her close friend also. She was very good in comforting her friends especially her beloved buddies. She finds Toby unconvincing.

That was one of the reason why she joined David's popular SPAKES club. The other reason is that she wanted to help that's why her profession of helping is fast becoming legends.

Her sister is her greatest inspiration regarding her overwhelming optimism. They have a very strong bond on each other.

Lenalyn Ella A. Passefrost or simply known as Lea (Ella that David loved dearly is different) is a 16-year old senior year schoolgirl who, for everyone, has exellence and fluency in speaking english. Also Chloe's close friend.

Chloe generally has many friends, in fact more friends than David's and Toby's knowing the fact that there are thrice the number of boys are the number of girls.

Her life became more peaceful in her senior year than in her junior year. With this kind of status, she has more time in comforting than that of last year.

She doesn't focus on her lovelife despite the fact that she has many suitors. Louis Ambercrombs is one. He is a sixteen year old boy who as well was one of the respected student.

David is also her colleague in helping Toby. Of all the friends she tried to help, Toby is the hardest to be helped but she still wanted to help him because she hopes that he will come back to his old self.

That's all I can say to her kind attitude. She still has a lot of things to do in this world.

End of Chapter 19 - The Caring Girl

Be ready for the next chapter entitled, "Bonding With Members".

Thank you for reading.