Chapter 15 - The New Organization

David thought on how he would help Frank, his client. He walked towards RIO clubroom. The Eagle was announcing something, like the promotion of their club into organization since it was too big to be a club. He can hear the announcement while he was outside.

"This is a very good news for us RIO members. We will be promoted into organization!" The Eagle said.

All of them cheered.

"Listen. The Student Council Head Teacher wants us to rename our club because it will be unpleasant to hear once this becomes organization. Is that clear?"

"Yes." All of them said.

"I want to give my right as the president to rename this club. Any suggestions?"

One of them said, "Aviation For Talents."

Another said, "Bird Talents".

Others said, "Flying Minds", "Talented Birds", "Wings Of Talents", and stuffs.

The president was a bit astonished at what they are saying. For her, their suggestions were out of the blue. What she's looking for is something that fits the title of their soon-to-be called organization.

David thought of something. He compressed his wide field of thinking until he figured out something.

"Ms. Eagle what if our organization is to be named, S.T.A.R?" David suggested.

'Fudge! I had that courage to say that????!!!!!' David said to himself.

"What does that supposed to mean Mr. Phoenix?" Eagle asked.

"Society of Talented Avian Residents".

"Kindly explain what does Aviation and Residents mean in your abbreviation."

"Well, when we say avian, we basically think of birds but what is the ethical point of view behind it? Those Residents belonging to the society uses their talent to share them to other people as they soar beyond the skies. That is why I thought of something like that."

"Mr. Phoenix, you impress me and because of that, you won a postion: my right claw or what they term it as intelligence administrator."

"Same goes with Mr. Nightingale for helping us promote this club into organization and you also earn a position: my eyes or what they term as seeker."

Everyone clapped. They all shouted with joy that their club will soon become an organization. They just needed to adjust something and they will be finished.

End of Chapter 15 - The New Organization

Be ready for the next chapter entitled, "In Pursuit to Love".

Thank you for reading.