Chapter 6 - Nutritious Promotion

July was finally setting in. They prepared for some activities during the days of July like poster making, essay writing, slogan making, nutrition rap, nutrition jingle, cook fest and other else.

People decorate their own bulletin boards. Some advisers assign Socio-cultural committee, some assign helpful people only, some assign random people, some assign the whole class.

They all cooperated and participated on those events. Many days of lessons have paid off for the events. David and Chloe participated too in the said events. Chloe joined in poster making, David in essay.

Toby, being unable to control emotions, tried to calm down to the lowest level as possible for he found out that his attitude is unnecessary. He and his classmates were having a lesson.

'I don't think it will be necessary to be mad.' Toby said to himself.

'But I need to. It's part of--'

'I just need to calm down always.'

'Just do not always  start conversation. '

His seatmate David was not there. He participated in the essay writing. Only Toby and Chloe were present among the three.

Their teacher was explaining about Literature when suddenly, an announcement was made, signifying that the essay writing is over.

"How's the essay?" Chloe asked.

"Well, thinking with the theme is very hard, but I managed to do it somehow. Don't expect me to win." David replied.

"I believe you will." Chloe said.

"I wish."

The teacher gave them immediately a seatwork. David almost used his brain power during his essay. Now he couldn't concentrate on the essay seatwork.

"I can help you... But don't get yourself caught..." Toby said suddenly.

David was surprised. He thought that Toby slowly regains back to his old self.

"You want help or not?"

"Ofcourse I do."

'my bad...' Toby said to himself.

Toby helped him with some ideas that connects to the theme of the essay. David managed to cope up.

"Thanks dude." David said.

"It's nothing." Toby said.

Chloe observed that too. Maybe he is going to be back to normal?

After dismissal as usual, Toby walked first outside.

"Hmmm find anything odd on Toby?" David asked Chloe.

"Yeah. I observed that too."

"Let's just let him get through with things."

"Sure. What did you write on your essay by the way?"

"Since the theme was somehow relevant to our current theme, I nutritionally promoted Nutrition month." David said as he walks away.

End of chapter 6 - Nutritious Promotion

Be ready for the next chapter entitled, "Cook Fest".

Thank you for reading.

~~As far as I'm concerned, the book is based on the future so definitely this is not much true. Only God knows~~

Quote of the week: "For every day we are blessed with luck, comes also the day where we are cursed with bad tidings."

- rephrased quote of John from discjockey's Those Memories