Chapter 5 - Club Expectations

David successfully created his own club. The next problem is recruiting club members. The teacher thought since there are only seven members, she expected that those numbers are his close ones so she let him choose members in a limited time where the first day will be the deadline of passing.

He expected that Toby will join. He tried to ask him but he didn't reply back in facbook. He automatically added Chloe and Ella. Four more members. He wanted to have two more boys and two more girls.

Molly Radcliffe, 17 year old girl who is the closest friend of Toby once and still the close friend of David. She is the president of the highschool student council. Although she is not good at understanding jokes, she is not to be underestimated easily for having high wits.

Juliet Dennison, 15 years of age, same status with Molly as close friend of David. She is one of the high officers in the council. She is calm witty girl.

Delilah Alessandra Parker, 13 years of age, has the same status with Molly and Juliet too. She is a cheerful freshman with high wits and high ambitions.

The three girls are the always first honor in awarding ceremonies. They strived hard for achieving them. They happened to be close to David. Toby too but not now anymore.

David tried to invite them all but only Alessa agreed. Molly and Jules are too busy with their current organization. David only needed one more girl and two more boys.

The two boys he tried to invite were Toby and Gregor. Sadly, both of them didn't agree because Toby didn't like and Greg, same with those two ladies, was busy too.

'Damn... Two more boys and one more girl and the deadline is next week.' David said to himself.

'Okay so he I am again, with another problem... God help me...'

After a few minutes he had an idea of who will he invite, Jonathan and Joe Philips.

Jonathan Oleman, 16 years of age, is a good friend of David and JP. He is a joker and often make trips on his friends. He is also a good man inside.

Joe Philips Ugsberg, JP in short, is a 16 year-old student who is a good friend of Jonathan and David. He is good at guitar, especially at plucking.

They both agreed. David was so happy. His only problem now is another female. Afterwards, an individual sent a message to him.

"I just heard the club you made. I know I don't know you yet and you don't know me but I hope you'll invite me and get close to each other. Thank you." The individual said.

'Woah what a surprise. Is this the girl Toby always tells me to be friends with last time?' David thought.

"Sure. I'm glad you volunteered." David replied back.

'It's also good to be close with Alice.'

Alice Arkwright, a 14 year old girl, incoming sopphomore, is a good old friend of Toby until he changed. The reason for joining the club is for her to investigate what happened to him.

At last his club is complete. All he needed to do was to introduce his club to them. He has high expectations for the club. Not much success in helping but the free reign of service which the students of the school doesn't do anymore and the passion of helping, peacemaking, and encouraging others to sustain peace.

And one of his main goals is to help a friend.

End of chapter 5 - Club Expectations

Be ready for the next chapter entitled, "Nutritious Promotion".

Thank you for reading.