TRUTH OR DARE: PT 1

-everyone is just sex-crazed animals in this and it's lowkey gross UNLESS you're horny, in which case all morals are out the window
- Heechul & Taemin
- Kaisoo

A large circle had formed on the floor of a party Tao had thrown, they were playing a game of truth or dare.
The seating had people from many different groups, but it's unnecessary to name so many.
They spin a bottle in the middle to decide who will be the one to go first, it lands on a heavily intoxicated Xiumin.
"Dare!"
"I dare you to buy the next round of shots."
Chanyeol shouts, to which everyone agrees. Xiumin sulkily gets up and comes back a few minutes later with a tray of a crap ton of shots. A few are stolen by excited newly-legal Nct members, and Taemin grabs one and sits next to Kai.
The bottle spins and lands on Kyungsoo.
"Truth."
He bluntly speaks.
"Out of all of us here, who'd you fuck?"
Baekhyun wiggles his eyebrows and questions.
"If I had to?... Jongin..."
everyone turns to see a mix of embarrassed blushing and satisfied-cocky smile on Jongin face. Kyungsoo awkwardly shuffles in his spot and spins the bottle. Taeyong groans when it lands on him,

"Dare me bitches."

"I dare you to give a lap dance to whichever member you've kissed last!"
Jackson excitedly shouts.
"Classic!" Mark laughs and Jungwoo shyly giggles and sits back with his legs slightly spread, clearly ready.
"As if I haven't done this already." Taeyong rolls his eyes and moves over to Jungwoo. He drags a teasing finger down Jungwoo's chest. He pulls himself closer and hovers his breath over his young friend's torso, moving upwards until their eyes are meeting. Taeyong gently grabs a handful of his hair and kisses down his neck softly. The drop of the song comes and he starts body rolling onto Jungwoo, who's sitting with silver hair covering his lust-ridden gaze. Jungwoo gasps out and Suho runs in to rip Taeyong off of him.
"Sorry for getting too into it."
Jungwoo just blushes and breathes shakily in response, and when Taeyong looks down he notices a bulge growing in his younger bandmate's jeans. He sits next to him and they continue their childish game.
Finally, what everyone had been waiting for, Chanyeol is dared to give Baekhyun a hickey.
"As if we haven't done this a million times." Chanyeol grumbles and moves over to place a kiss mark on his boyfriend's neck, but is interrupted by a sassy hand blocking his lips.
"Nuh uh big boy, you gotta put one on his inner thigh." Taemin insists, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.
Baekhyun internally curses to himself, knowing full well this can only end in them going home and fucking and tbh his asshole still hurt from last night. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun's bulge through his jeans and the very act causes him to whisper out gently.
"Fuck~"
Chanyeol smiles and undoes his zipper, then pulls his pants down to his knees. Chanyeol finds a good spot of Baekhyun's soft skin to mark and starts biting and kissing it gently. Baekhyun is now mostly in his underwear, and moaning in a circle of at least 40 people. After a minute or so of this, Chanyeol pulls back with a stupidly satisfied grin once he notices how red and beautiful the mark looks on his boyfriend's milky thigh.
"I'm gonna cover that in cum when we go home."
Chanyeol growls into Baekhyun's ear and then innocently sits down again.
"YUGYEOM! Truth or Dare?" Jimin startles the younger.
"Truth."
"What sexuality are you?" Jimin asks curiously.
"I- uh... don't know? Yet, I guess."
Yugyeom awkwardly scratches his neck at the question, and you'd have to be paying really close attention, but in one corner you can hear Heechul talking to some random dude and whispering while gesturing to the circle of kids,
"Well he'll know by the end of tonight." And winking.
The bottle lands on Yixing.
"I pick dare!"
"Okay then China Sheep, scream the lyrics to 'Wolf' out of the window and you can't stop until someone yells back."
Youngjae laughs hysterically at his dare, as if it's the funniest thing on earth, to which no one agrees until he actually does it. Yixing hangs his head out the window and starts literally screaming Exo's worst song
"GEURAE OOLF NAEGA OOLF-"
"ᴬᵂᵂᵂᵂᵂᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼ!"
Someone had yelled from below and everyone burst out laughing and wheezing at the interaction. The only one not laughing was Jongin, because he was too busy staring at Kyungsoo's heart smile and wishing he could kiss all his troubles away.
Oh Hyung... if only you knew how much I've loved you
Everyone calms down from their laughing fit and half the NCT members are called by parents to come home immediately.
One thing to be noted, Taemin and Heechul are kinda known among most to be the gayest playboy idols out there, so it's no surprise that Taemin is currently being jerked off under the bar in Tao's kitchen by Heechul, who's whispering profanity in his ear and making him cum with a feather light touch and words alone. Taemin is gasping and trying to hold back any loud noises in the fear of being caught in the room full of people they know, but Heechul is being discrete and somehow managing to pull it off smoothly. Small groans and sharp breaths can be heard escaping Taemin's plush lips, and the soft noises drive Heechul on. Taemin cums onto his pants and cries out after losing control. Everyone's heads whip around and the two pretend he just dropped a glass hence the 'frustrated noise'.
"Meet me in the upstairs bathroom in an hour." Heechul whispers before slinking into the crowd and leaving a gasping Taemin at the bar.