JIMIN AND BAEKHYUN'S ONE NIGHT STAND

- friends w benefits (literally just looking for a good fucc)
- Jimin has Black hair Baek has Pink

"Hey Jimin I know you're interested in someone else but we're both single and I'm horny as hell so please just come over."
"How drunk are you?"
"Just enough."
"Ok fine but remember we're still just friends."
"Yeah, you're my bdf."
"Wha-"
"Best dick friend."
"Istg Baek... Want me to bring anything?"
"Just yourself."
- beep

A knock at the door woke me up outta a drunken state.
"Hiii!"
I slurred out, moving my way too open the door, when it opened I crashed into Jimin with no second thoughts, I just wanted to feel free from the tension in my core. Jimin kicked the door closed behind him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away and looked at his flushed face and giggled to myself when I realized he was the same shade of pink as my hair. I entangled a hand roughly in his black hair and pulled his head back for easier access to his neck. I left a couple hickeys and bit gently into his soft skin while moving us back against a wall.
"I fucking love your lips."
I spoke in a rushed tone after biting his soft and pink lower lip. Jimin just moaned in response and placed a hand on my growing bulge, starting to palm me roughly. I kissed down his jaw while unbuttoning his shirt carelessly. He unzipped my pants and panted, looking down and fumbling with his hands. I kissed the top of his head out of instinct and we both laughed warmly and rushed out of our pants. I pushed him against a random wall, took his erection in hand and lightly stroked it until it got completely hard in my hand.
"Please fuck me."
I groaned into his ear and bent myself over the end of the couch, exposing myself to him.
"I can't deny that offer."
Jimin stated shyly before moving over to me and entangling a hand in my hair. Our hearts are beating fast and things seem to be moving in slow motion. Jimin placed two fingers in my mouth and I played my tongue around them, he pulled away and pushed the wet digits against my hole. He pulled all contact away from me completely and I could feel my dick throbbing against the leather of the couch. Jimin gripped a hand on my hip and the other once again in my hair, then slowly slid his dick into me.
"Baek, are you ready?"
Jimin stumbled after a few seconds of me getting used to his size.
"Please."
I breathlessly murmured.
He started thrusting, and the sensation somehow didn't hurt and just felt so fucking good it felt like every inch of me was tingling with pleasure.
"A-ahh, harder Jimin."
I pleaded with him, unable to take the slow movements. He complied, and started a faster pace. Sweat was dripping down our necks and legs.
Jimin tugged my hair back and I moaned loudly in surprise. His nails dug into my hip and left marks for days. The pleasure was building up in both of us quickly, but the position wasn't optimal, so we messily stumbled into my room and crashed onto the bed. This time I was on top, and I took the opportunity to finally fuck him, which I'd been trying to do already.
"Seems like there will actually be a fight for dominance tonight."
Jimin winked at me. I smirked back and pushed him into the blankets. I pulled down the remainder of his pants. Jimin looked into my eyes with lust and gripped my hands next to his head.
"Bring it on bottom bitch."
Jimin, suddenly full of confidence now that I was grazing his entrance, spoke out as a challenge.
I leaned down to kiss his neck and pushed all the way into him. Jimin's nails grated down my back when I sped up and I could feel him just melting under me.
"Baek~ be gentle."
The normally dominant one in our relationship had finally been broken down to a needy bottom. I thrusted in and out fast yet carefully, even in my drunken state. I pulled a hand free and used it to pump his dick as I felt us both coming to climax. Jimin was squirming around and moaning out nonsense, gripping at sheets, his hair, my back. I bit gently at his collarbone and pushed into him the last few times before pulling out.
I tilted my head back in time with Jimin and we both moaned out as we came in unison onto his body. His blushed body tensed up as he released onto his stomach and the prettiest orgasm face I have ever seen came into my vision. "Holy crap Baekhyun." Jimin laughed out once we both came down from out climax.
"Mhmmm." I hummed in response after flopping next to him on the bed.
"I should probably go." Jimin spoke while attempting to sit up.
"Nooo."
I pouted, knowing it always works on him. He looked at me with a stone-cold face and I watched it slowly break under the pressure of my aegyo. He smiled softly at me and I roughly pulled him as close to me as possible. We cuddled quietly in the midst of my messy bed, tangled up and smiling.
"Thanks bro."
Jimin whispered to my sleepy expression.
"Yeah, no homo bro, but thanks."
I muttered back sarcastically, which caused him to laugh quietly and pull me closer. I was thankful for his soft singing as I drifted to a calm sleep.