TRUTH OR DARE PT 2

- Bottom Minhyuk, Top the rest of Monsta X
- overstimulation (intense)
- gangbang af
- like, y'know the hardcore section of pornhub? Yeah, that

Now everyone was sitting in closets, all the bedrooms were filled with 2-5 people each, and everyone else was either flopped on a couch or floor.
Minhyuk has opened the door, and a disappointed Monsta X stood behind him realizing they were painfully late to the party. Quite a few people were awake, but everyone had settled down into warm conversations.
"Whatever, let's bounce."
Hyungwon scoffed.
"Nonono, let's play Truth Or Dare!"
Wonho pulled everyone back into the house.
"We had a round of that earlier!"
Xiumin yelled from across the room.
Everyone shuffled inside unwillingly and all shoved onto one free couch.
Music was booming in the background, and drinks were still being passed around.
Wonho decided to go first.
"Okay, I pick dare, someone dare me."
"Go into that closet over there for the next two rounds."
Kihyun pointed. Wonho groaned and stood up.
"Fuck you guys."
Minhyuk was the only one not on the couch, standing hesitantly to the side.
"Minhyuk! Truth or dare?"
Shownu called.
"Uhhh... truth?"
"Have you ever fucked anyone before?"
Shownu giggled at the question and Kihyun rolled his eyes.
"Nooo... but I have been fucked before."
Minhyuk stutters out, giving up on the idea of 'privacy'. The rest of the group 'ooohh's.
Jooheon is dared to give a lap dance to any member. He moves his way to Hyungwon and straddles his lap, grinding and mouthing along with the lyrics of the song playing, Hyungwon groans and breaks his 'done-with-your-bullshit' facade , when Jooheon gets off his lap he uses his hands to cover his erection for the rest of the game. They continue the game like this, getting steamier and steamier for a few more rounds until it comes back to Minhyuk.
"I dare you to go into the closet with wonho, and one of you has to come out with no clothes on."
"BUT, you can't tell Wonho about the dare, you either have to strip or strip him with no explanation."
The youngest members plotted.
Well, I know one way to get him naked.
Minhyuk went into the closet with no hesitation. He could feel his heart beating faster along with the perverted giggling coming from behind him. He opened the door slowly and smiled at a sulky Wonho sitting on the ground.
"Can I come out of the closet now?"
"You've been out for a while more Wonho."
Nct's Taeyong yelled from somewhere near the kitchen. The two members sighed and continued their conversation.
"I was thinking we could do something else."
Minhyuk closed the closet door and gracefully removed his shirt. Wonho was staring at the sight before him and decided not to question it, he began removing his clothes aswell, when the two were shirtless Minhyuk dragged delicate fingers along Wonho's impressive figure, almost drooling at the sight.
Don't get too into it, I'm just tryna get him naked for a game
But Wonho obviously had other ideas as he aggressively pinned Minhyuk to the wall. Their lips met hesitantly and the reek of alcohol was strong in the small space, but the rising heat was causing both their pants to tighten. Wonho bit Minhyuk's lower lip and asked lustfully.
"Can I please fuck you against this wall?"

MINHYUK'S POV
I gulp and nod at my band mate's question. He moves in and starts deeply kissing me. His lips are soft and intoxicating along with his tongue skillfully moving around mine. The warmth of his naked torso pressing against mine aswell as his thigh pushing against my dick is starting to make me feel needy. He moves his kisses lower and starts gently marking above my collarbone. One of his hands is pressed to my bulge and I gasp loudly as he starts palming me. I drunkenly unzip his pants and watch in amazement at how big he is as he pulls out his cock. I gulp and Wonho turns me around roughly. I can feel his tip pressing at my entrance.
"Ahh please!"
I moan out, he roughly grabs my waist and pushes in. I gasp loudly at the feeling of being stretched by someone so big.
"Holy shit Wonho."
I huff out and grip desperately at the walls once he starts thrusting. He's too big, it hurts so much but the pleasure is starting to outweigh it. He leans forward and bites at my shoulder and keeps roughly thrusting into me. My cock is hanging between my legs and dripping precum onto the floor, and I can't touch myself because my hands are being pinned above my head.
"P-please touch me."
I desperately whine, to which Wonho ignores and keeps thrusting into me at a dangerous pace.
"Fucking hell you're tight."
Wonho growls into my neck, my member twitches at his words and I bite my lip to keep from moaning.
"Please, please~ ahh!"
I yell out as Wonho slaps my ass hard.
I whimper into the wall. His thrusts are becoming less careful and I can tell he's going to come soon.
"Can I cum inside of you?"
Wonho somehow makes the question sound sexy as hell as he groans it out.
"Y-yes" I choke out between thrusts. He shoves into me a couple more times and I call out his name as the pleasure becomes insanely intense. I feel his warm cum flow into me and once again my neglected member twitches in the air. Wonho holds himself all the way in me and grinds into that one sensitive spot.
"Please, I need your touch. I can't~"
I gasp out between heavy breaths. Wonho pulls out gently, and leans down to press a kiss to my entrance.
"I'm sorry Minhyuk~" he drawls out.
"But I just heard the boys talking about your dare." My eyes shoot open and I stiffen. Wonho removes the rest of my clothes, to which I cant really fight back because of my current state, and opens the closet door. The members stop their giggling on the couch and their jaws drop once they see me. sweaty, naked, hard, dripping cum and laying on the floor helplessly moaning. Wonho walks out pridefully fully-clothed and sits on the couch.
"I win."
He states while doing up his belt. Hyungwon gulps once he sees me, and I feel the vibrations of footsteps coming towards me. He leans down so he can see my blush ridden face.
"Are you okay?"
He asks concerned.
"Ne~ please, someone, let me cum."
I moan out shamelessly, and I notice Hyungwon's already erect bulge grow bigger.
"Okay."
he says sweetly and moves me so my back is against the cold floor. Hyungwon hesitantly undoes his pants, and I smile once I'm sure he'll fuck me.
I've never been this desperate in my life, what's wrong with me?
He pushes into my already-dripping hole, not bothering with lube. His hands are beside my head and I realize in satisfaction that even looking at me is turning him on.
"You're so beautiful when you're a blushing and horny mess."
He moans out while starting a slower pace. I'm already stretched out and ready, so the slow movements are driving me insane.
"Faster!" I groan into our kiss and he speeds up. The knot of pleasure in my stomach is building up and it feels like I can come even without being touched. His hair is covering his eyes but I can tell they're staring at my lower half wantingly. With each thrust my cock bounces and taps my stomach, and the sight is something that causes Shownu to move close and find a way to fit into our activity. Hyungwon pulls out carefully and I whine at the loss of feeling. Four strong hands turn my trembling frame around and pull me up so I'm on all fours. Hyungwon pushes back into me and I can feel shownu's dick tickling at my lips. I stick out my tongue and lick up from his base to tip, and then take all of him into my mouth. Hyungwon begins thrusting even faster due to the easier position and I find myself moaning loudly around Shownu's cock, to which he also moans out. Being filled in both ends is causing me to feel unable to move, but I'm using all my energy to keep myself up. I arch my back and Hyungwon starts roughly pushing into me until he pulls out and comes onto my pink hole.
Im so dirty~
Hyungwon wipes spit from his mouth and pushes his hair back then he moves back and passes out on someone jacket on the floor. Shownu grips my hair roughly and pulls me off his cock.
"I-I need you."
My voice rings in the air.
I.M moves in so he's underneath me and I'm straddling his hips. Jooheon positions himself so he's on his knees right behind me.
"W-wait what are you-"Jooheon and I.M both push into me and I can feel myself rip.
"Fuck Me!"
I scream out in pain but push my hips lower onto both of their cocks, making them go deeper. I stick out my tongue to signal Shownu. He gently rubs his tip against my tongue and places his dick back in my mouth. I can barely move because of the two dicks roughly pounding me from behind, I literally cant breath because of how intense the feeling is. Luckily my dripping dick is pressing against I.M's stomach and the friction caused when he thrusts is giving me a fourth pinpoint of pleasure. My eyes roll behind my eyelids, I can feel my hair sticking to my forehead with sweat, and I'm pretty sure the appearance of my fucked asshole is as red as the tip of my about-to-explode member. With every movement high pitched groans escape my swollen lips and I convulse while trying to stay up.
It
Feels
So
Fucking
Good
I think between blindingly painful thrusts. The three fuck into me and all the pleasure and pain causes my vision to go white. I feel myself squirt a generous amount of cum onto I.M's stomach. I moan roughly around shownu's cock and the vibrations of my throat cause him to immediately cum onto my tongue, I swallow all of it and wince slightly at the strange taste. He lays next to Hyungwon and sits to watch the rest of the scene with pleasured eyes. I'm flopped onto I.M, no longer able to hold myself up, and I'm whimpering pathetically as I'm overstimulated.
"It- hurts so much~"
I manage to get out between breaths, but the two ignore it. Jooheon pulls out and ejaculates onto my back.
I'm so covered in cum.
I blankly think to myself
"Minhyuk you're so fucking hot."
And those words cause my previously limp dick to slowly and painfully harden again. I cry out once I.M's thrusts become too much for me and I can already feel my orgasm approaching again. I manage to hold myself up and I wince as I.M places two hands on my ass to hold me and turns me around so my back is facing him. He drops me onto his member carelessly.
"Fuck!" I yell out. Kihyun crawls over and licks my erection teasingly. I rotate my hips forward and try to get him to take me into his mouth, but this movement causes I.M to climax and I wince as he also cums inside of me.
It's too much!
"A-ahh~" he groans and twitches inside of my throbbing ass. Kihyun takes one of my hands and closes it around his cock. He starts stroking me at a fast pace and I start doing to same to him. All my muscles hurt and I'm still painfully pulsing around I.M, who's moaning just as loud as me underneath me. I close my eyes and lean my head back, finally feeling myself able to climax. I look down to see my cock shooting white substance onto both me and Kihyun, who moves his head down and licks up the mess. He keeps pumping my cock, not letting it go soft, and I feel tears well in my eyes at the pain. I start jerking him off faster, hoping he'll come just as well as the rest of us, but he yanks away from my touch and roughly pins me to the floor so my ass is pitched his in the air and my cheek is pressing into I.M's chest, who's still trapped under me. Kihyun tangles a hand in my hair and shoves his large member all the way into me and grinds against my prostate. I cry against I.M and my entire body starts twitching. He starts moving and I find my nails digging into I.M's arms. I can feel my cock still dripping cum onto his inner thighs, somehow still not done. With every thrust my pulsating cock shoots another load of semen onto I.M's twitching thighs. Kihyun pushes into me deeper than everyone else had, and I lose my ability to breath when his warm cum shoots into me and mixed with everyone else's. My moans fill the air for the third time and I whimper as he pulls out and I feel semen drip out of my irritated entrance and down my legs and onto the floor, I.M who's started falling asleep below me, and down my cock onto my stomach. I fall down lifelessly onto the my sleeping friend and twitch as his dick presses against my still-dripping asshole. There's a generous amount of cum between me and I.M's stomach, but none of us seem bothered enough to do anything about it. Blackness invades my vision and I find myself unable to even clean myself up.
Wow this was just as good as I dreamt it'd be.