KAISOO'S MOVIE NIGHT

- lots of anal
- choking
- orgasm denial
-mega-gay

"Hey? Wanna watch a movie?" Jongin's deep voice called from my phone, he sounded slightly intoxicated.
"Yeah for sure, want me to bring anything?" I put a hint of concern in my voice unintentionally.
"Just bring yourself." I could hear a smirk play on his lips.
What the fuck does he want now?

I enter the house, and I can already sense something is off. I would usually wait for Jongin to invite me inside, but he seems to be occupied with something else at the moment so I don't bother.
I make my way to the room with the biggest TV and a large foldout couch. What I spot is both hilarious and astonishing
"Jongin..."
"Yes?"
"Why are you watching pengu?"
"Oh... no reason." A burst of weirdly feminine laughter escaped Jongin's mouth.
In reality Jongin has just clicked the first thing to pop up on Netflix, so it didn't seem like he invited me over for no reason.
I dropped all my stuff next to the bed and flopped down next to the giggling mess. I watched him convulse after trying to hold back laughter.
The way this man laughs has always had me fascinated. He opens his mouth so wide his eyes turn into little crescent moons and his nose scrunches up adorably, he also usually attacks the nearest human being or flings himself across the room. But right now his laughing looked exhausted and spent, his hair looked like it had been tugged at, his mouth was almost completely closed, and his breath was short and sporadic.
"Hey, are you okay Jongin?" My hand had found its way to his slumped shoulder without me choosing to. The broad frame sighed, not an annoyed sigh, more of an exhausted sigh.
"Something's been cluttering my mind for about 3 years, and it keeps getting more and more unbearable as time goes on, and I think someday I'm going to ignite some flames that will burn down too many bridges." Jongin stutters the whole sentence but doesn't hesitate on a single word, like he's rehearsed but still nervous.
I sit for a second, trying to put together what he's talking about. Then I decide that Jongin will probably tell me on his own time. I look up from the tv, my eyes are met with another gaze filled with burning light, there's really no other way to explain it. I can feel the itching urge radiating off of Jongin, his skin is basically glowing red, it feels like a wild lion is right next to me waiting to pounce.
And I'm the prey.

I watch, fascinated at the gorgeous human in front of me. I mean, you can't blame me, I've never seen him like this before. He leans closer and I can see his tongue resting over his bottom teeth. It's just sitting there, like a fucking invitation, all bright pink and shining in the dim light from the television.
I question my thoughts for a second, probably because this isn't the first time I've thought them.
All I want right now is to touch every inch of Jongin's beautifully bronze body, I want to see him panting with messy hair and half-closed eyes, I want to trace my finger along his irresistible jawline, I want to lick his everything.

A knee brushing up my thigh interrupts my erotic thoughts. And I notice that my pants are a significant amount tighter now. I'm too scared to look down, but I'm pretty sure my cock has gone hard just because of my own dirty mind, I just wish Jongin would fuck me already.
His knee grazes my hard on, causing shivers to spill down my spine and a wave of pleasure that goes straight to my stomach.
Okay, I'm doing this.
I move much closer, putting a hand on Jongin's heated crotch and palming him through thick black jeans. The touch is enough to make him bite his lip and go hard under my touch.
Jongin pulled a hand around my smaller frame and latched a hand onto my ass, his thumb massaging at my entrance through my pants. My breath hitches and I accidentally grope the taller man's cock. He throws his head back and moans.
There is no turning back now

I've ignited a fire, a burning itching fire that seems like it can't be put out, it burns under both of our skin and flares through our stomachs and lips. I dare myself to look at Jongin's eyes again, this time they're filled to the brim with lust and animalistic want. I froze for a single second, I showed the simplest sign of weakness, and Jongin Finally pounced, shoving my shoulders into the bed and attacking my neck with kisses and love bites. He dragged his tongue from my collar bone to under my ear and smiled as my back involuntarily arched and I choked back a moan.
My pants were now painful and I think Jongin could sense that, so he left them on. I don't think the kind of sex we're going to have isn't going to be the 'making love' type. I think Jongin's going to abuse my untouched little asshole until I'm a sobbing mess, but honestly there's nothing more I want than that right now.
Jongin sits up and quickly pulls me onto his lap, I can feel his member pressing hard against my asshole. Jongin slides a hand into my pants and lightly touches my leaking cock with feathery fingers. He relishes in my neediness and begging cries as he continues the feather light motion.
It's driving me insane, the amount of arousal in the air is suffocating.
Jongin spends a few more moments teasing me, then brings up two fingers to my parted and kiss-swollen lips. I let him slip the two digits into my saliva drenched mouth, choked moans escaping as he slowly swirls them around my tongue.
"Are you sure you want this?" Jongin sincerely asks, taking a second to make sure I consent to what's about to happen.
"The safe word is Pengu, now just fuck me already." I growl onto the younger man's fingers and I feel his cock twitch underneath me, even through his jeans.
That's all it took to set Jongin off, now he was promptly removing both of our clothes with impressive speed, until about 15 seconds later we were both completely naked and lying on top of each other. We both leaned back, taking a second to appreciate the other's body. Taking in every detail, every crevice, every shivering inch of skin. Then I heard Jongin growl, and roughly spun me around so my cheek was against the headboard, he shoved his hand down the middle of my back, forcing my ass into the air.
The ring of muscles is already pulsing, my entire body is, and the sight drives Jongin over the edge. He leans down and pushes his tongue into my entrance, causing a loud gasp to fill the room. I clench my hands around the top of the headboard, sticking my ass out further and pushing his tongue in deeper. He swirls his tongue inside of me, thrusting in and out. I bite my lip and hold it, moaning through the small open parts of my mouth.
A long finger presses into me and I moan loudly, I'm absolutely sure Chanyeol or Baekhyun will hear me. A second finger makes it's way into my asshole, and is now scissoring me open, Jongin is trying to open me up so I'm prepared for his cock, I don't think anything could prepare me though.
My neglected member hung between my thighs, twitching with every movement from Jongin, and leaking precum all over the bed.
"Jongin please just fuck me already." I breathily choked out.
"Ask nicely." Jongin growled, his fingers quickly stretched me open and the feeling of almost being torn left me moaning too loud again.
"Daddy, Please fuck me so hard I can't walk, I want you to bite into me and leave bruises, please tear me open and fuck me until I'm shaking and can't even be fucked anymore." I whine, wiggling my hips in hopes that my ass in Jongin's face will convince him to finally stick his fat cock inside my yearning hole. Jongin's hand clenches on my left asscheek, his nails violently digging into my milky skin. I clenched around his two fingers as he pulls them out painfully slow.
I can almost hear Jongin devising what he wants to do with me.
'Should I fuck him normally and get satisfaction for a little while? Or should I drag this on until it's too painful to bear?'
Jongin spits onto my trembling hole and admires how easily the saliva gets sucked into my opening. He rests his upper body on me, his hot breath caressing my neck and his swollen cock tickling my entrance.
"Daddy please." My voice comes out in more of a whiny breath than an actual voice.
Jongin bites down on the skin between my shoulder and neck, and slowly pushes himself into me. I feel myself tighten around him. I moan so loudly even Jongin flinches at the volume of the sound. Once I loosen up a bit around Jongin's member he starts thrusting into me, pulling almost all the way out and shoving back in until every inch of his throbbing dick is concealed. I start pushing back onto his movements, signalling to go faster, and he takes it just a bit too literally. Now I'm being pounded into, Jongin is repeatedly snapping his hips forward and hitting my prostate, he has two fingers in my mouth again, trying to keep me quiet, and his other hand is on the bed trying to keep us both stable. I push back on his thrusts, absolutely adoring the amount of pain and pleasure I'm experiencing. "Holy fuck!" I howl, my voice breaking around Jongin's fingers. Moans and whines never stop filling the air as Jongin pounds into me at the perfect speed, hitting that sensitive bundle of nerves every single time. Drool is dripping down my jaw, onto my neck, and both of our arms, and precum is still leaking all over the bed and dripping down my trembling thighs. Everything is so sticky.
I've never felt this dirty in my entire life, I've never felt so much grinding lust. I've never opened up for someone like I've done to Jongin, and he's opened me up in more than one way, if you know what I mean.