KRISHO

- Suho & KREASE
(Can you tell I like writing about exo the most?)
- Kris's pov
- overstimulation
- humiliation
- shower sex

I'm sitting in the dorms living room eating ramen at 4am
It doesn't get more luxurious than this. I sit back and spill some broth on my shirt, not thinking before flinging it off and bringing my eyes back to watching SpiderMan on the tv. I giggle through noodle when the teen-hero makes sarcastic comments.
My enjoyable comfort is cut short, and my attention snaps to soft noises coming from the bathroom.
Usually the members are very quiet in there, but right now he can hear what can only be described as whimpers.
Is he okay in there?
I walk towards the door and stop in my tracks when I hear a coherent word.
"Kris h-harder ple-eassee."
Is that suho's voice!?
I step closer, ears still tuned to the quiet moaning.
"Fuck... More!"
Our leader, my equal, whines and curses under his breath. I gasp, astonished at his moaning, but still curious enough to peek through the small crack in the bathroom door.
He's sitting on the closed toilet with a small hand gripped around his length, his hair falls in front of his eyes and a harsh blush runs across his cheeks. His small mouth is cursing profanities, enough to make my pants tighten at the sight.
He starts pumping himself harder and whispering my name into the empty room.
"Kris- ah!"
Suho chokes out nonsense while cumming onto his thighs and stomach. I feel all the my blood and intelligence rush down towards my lower region and curse to myself. The sight of Suho whimpering my name and getting off to the thought of me, it's making it harder to breath.
I must have been focused on my dick too much to realize that he had looked up and made eye contact with me.
"Shit."
I whisper. I feel embarrassed, but no way I'm as red as Suho is right now with cum splayed across him and dick fully whipped out.
"I... uh-"
"Don't worry about it dude, we all jerk off, at least you don't do it on the couch like Kai or Sehun..."
I scratch the back of my neck and awkwardly try to make my bandmate feel better.
"Y'know, I'm starting to think when we find semen on the couch it isn't from Kai alone... Kyungsoo's been spending a little more time sleeping in lately as well as Kai. Maybe they're staying up together."
I think out loud, forgetting my raging boner for a few seconds.
"Jongin finally got that ass."
Suho hums in delight, only then realizing his penis is still visible.
"Shitshitshit."
Our leader rushedly pulls up his boxers and uses toilet paper to clean up his mess. I giggle at the scene, resting my back against the door frame.
May as well have fun with this
"So how was I?"
I smirk at the blushing mess.
"What?"
"In your mind, how good was I?"
"You heard me! Shit."
Suho grumbles and reddens even more.
I stalk forward, laughing deeply.
"Don't worry, it was hot."
I raise an eyebrow and corner him into the wall.
"Wanna make it a reality?"
I growl into his hair and place a hand beside his head against the wall.
"Y-yes."
Suho whimpers and his legs shake at the idea.
"In your fantasy, did I do... this?"
I whisper, trailing a finger across his clothes bulge, still overly sensitive from cumming.
"Y-yes."
He shakes under my touch and I have to grab his waist to keep him from falling over, after all it's very late at night and he just came all over himself. I snake my hand down his pants and shiver at the feeling of his warm and sticky skin against my fingertips. I feel a buzz go through us when I wrap my hand around him and pump so gently it's painful.
"Please~"
He whines into my chest.
"Please what baby?"
"Please fuck me~"
"Good boy."
I feel myself twitch at the words and begin to undo my pants.
"Wait! If we turn the shower on it'll cover up some of the noises."
Suho grins at the idea and turns on the water, ripping his shirt off and stepping in.
He has a really nice ass...
I take off the remainder of my clothes and shiver in the cold night air.
"Come in."
Suho smiles at me and I close my eyes while stepping under the warm water. I feel my tip press against suho's back and he gasps at the feeling. He turns around and kisses me deeply, pushing our heads away from the shower faucet to avoid water getting in our mouths. I moan at the taste of Suho's mouth, like he just ate strawberries. I back him against a wall slowly and start grinding my dick onto his, the vibrations of his whimpering dancing on my tongue. His erection is returning and I can feel every rush of blood because of our proximity. I lose myself in his red face once I pull back from the kiss. I move my hips forward a bit and graze at Suho's entrance. He gulps and digs his hands into my shoulders. His thighs and ass are squeezing my length.
"Turn around and bend over."
Suho yelps at my comment and does as I say. His cheek pressed against the shower wall and ass pointed up. I look around for something to use as lube and sigh when nothing can be found.
"Hold on Suho, I'm going in dry."
I whisper comfortingly into his ear. I stabilize myself with a grip on his hips and push in gently. He's warm and tight around me, still convulsing slightly from orgasm. I hold all the way in, grinding in circle against his prostate.
"Ah!"
Suho moans against the wall and clenches around my dick.
"Kris~ please."
He persuades me with desperate pleas and heavy breaths. I pull out a little and smile sadistically when Suho cries out in pain. I push in again, hitting his prostate and he moans deeper than his normal voice range, so deep it rumbles through his body and into mine. I groan at the feeling of my hands digging into his soft skin and start thrusting. With each movement Suho cries out or moans with delight. I reach a hand around and stroke his member against my thrusts.
"Oh my-
shit..."
Suho belts then sighs, cumming easily with my touch. I keep thrusting and milking his cock of all its juices. I look down and see ropes of white sliding down the drain and suho's pulsing frame.
"Keep fucking me Kris~"
Suho whines out, still cumming onto the shower floor, the water washing it all away. I shiver at his words and start to thrust faster, pressing one hand to the wall above his head and the other on his lower back. I start thrusting faster and find Suho's desperate whimpering with each one makes me feel like I never have before. I hit his prostate and his knees buckles before we fall to the floor. I lean back against the wall and watch Suho's pulsating entrance and dripping cock.
"You look so helpless and used on the floor."
I chuckle, and Suho just mumbles in response and turns himself around slowly so he's on his back instead.
"Sit and let me ride you."
He trembles between breaths. My mouth gapes at the offer and I comply quickly, sitting on my heels and feeling the warm water run down my dick. Suho slides forward so he's on my lap and presses two hands to my shoulders to stabilize himself. He cries out when pushing down onto me.
"Yes baby~ I love seeing your facial expressions."
I him and kiss his neck comfortingly. He starts riding me, and the visual of seeing his flushed face, open mouth, shining tongue, and pulled in eyebrows is enough alone to make me cum with no touch, but mixed with the feeling of his muscles stressing around me, it's unbearable.
"Fuck~"
He whispers and I growl deeply, overtaken with my attraction to him. He tips his head down and makes soft eye contact while still avidly jumping on my cock, his hazed stare distracts me from the fact that he's getting hard again and his nails are digging into my skin. With each bounce our thighs clap together and I'm sure the entire dorm can hear, but at this point I don't care. I feel my orgasm coming closer when Suho's expression deepens. His mouth gaping farther and tongue sitting out tantalizingly. I watch his body, amazed at how much he looks like a doll with every major point of his body running pink. His member is now fully erect once again, cum from the last round still dripping down his balls.
"You're such a slut Suho~
Cumming twice isn't even enough for you. Hmm?"
I taunt into his ear, he just whimpers in response.
"I can't fucking take anymore Kris I'm gonna-"
His sentence is cut off by him jerking on me and streaming white over both of us. I lick my lips and find a drop on them, smiling at the taste. I keep fucking into him in time with his muscles contractions, making his eyes roll back into his head. Suho starts crying out pitifully. I hold him up with my oversized hands and thrust into him aggressively.
"No stop! I can't~ ahh!"
Suho voice cracks and he moans in pain and pleasure. I let him lean back and enjoy the sight of his toned body cutely flushed, with shiny water droplets flowing down his skin, and decorated with his own cum. I watch his dick visibly throb and start moving my hips faster. My jaw tightens and my muscles start giving in once I feel myself start to orgasm. I rumble out curses and dig my nails into Suho's waist. He falls forward and bites into my shoulder. I push into his shaking body twice more and cum inside him, loving the distressed noise he makes. When I pull out a thick stream of cum slowly drips out of his ass and onto my dick. Suho keeps whimpering and I pull his chin up to see if he's okay.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you baby boy."
He pouts at me and shakes his head.
"I loved it. My problem is our drain is clogged with semen now." He huffs.
"Shit... the water is filling up we better turn the shower off."
"But I'm still covered in cum!"
Suho whines.
"Here."
I pull him close and begin licking it off his stomach. He shivers with each sense of contact and bites his lip in restraint. When I have to lick up the base of his semi-hard dick he grips my hair and pushes me down onto him. I smirk to myself and start sucking up and down, loving feeling his heartbeat through his member. I suck for a few minutes, letting my own orgasm uncoil in my core. He finishes into my mouth and I confidently swallow while leaning up and turning the water off. Suho quietly gets out on shaking legs and wraps himself in a towel. I wait for him to get out before doing the same, but sneak into his room to give him a kiss on the forehead before going to sleep in my own room.