CHANYEOL AND SPOTIFY - M

- Chanyeol x reader
- public sex
- handjob
- vanilla
- gay, as always
- male version of the last one

You rest your head on Chanyeols conveniently placed shoulder, and sigh into the car's dusty atmosphere. One of his random Spotify playlists is playing and you let the rumble of his deep voice  singing along convince your mind to calm down. You open your eyes and admire your boyfriend's thighs, it takes everything in you to not think about how visible his bulge is in those tight pants. The thought of him inside you takes over anyway, and you keep your eyes locked on the outline of his dick and imagine graphic situations in your head.
Chanyeol rests his hand on your thigh, moving it up slowly. You look into his dark eyes and gasp when he comes in contact with your crotch. He smiles devilishly and starts palming gentle circles through your jeans, delightedly watching you hold back moans. His big hands move upwards and teasingly feather along your collarbones, you bite your lip and clutch a hand onto his thigh desperately. Your gaze drags back to between Chanyeol's legs, and find yourself getting harder when you see him getting hard just touching you. You bring your hand to his growing bulge and start palming him and becoming more turned on when his rough breathing hits your ear. You remember this is just a fantasy, so social morals don't exist. You move to sit on Chanyeol's lap, gasping at the contact of his hard-on with yours trapped between clenched thighs. You grind down onto his lap and moan out loud at the sight of his plush lips gaping open in pleasure.

"Woah! Babe, What the hell were you dreaming about?"
Chanyeol looks slightly distressed, his eyebrows pulled in and lips pouting.
Did I seriously moan out loud just because of a fantasy?
You cringe at the fact that you just did THAT and exasperatedly attempt at explaining. Chanyeol suspiciously looks down at your semi-boner while you talk.
"Well... I wasn't dreaming, I was just thinking about you..."
"So you moaned out loud while thinking about me?
That's a good sign."
Chanyeol giggles and looks out the window again. You find yourself frustrated when you look down at his bulge again. The fabric of his jeans causes sparks down your arm when you lightly trace towards his dick. Chanyeol breathes deeply and shuffles to give you a better angle. You graze your fingertips along his bulge and he shivers under your touch.
"Fuck-"
He rips your hand away, holding back a boner. He reaches between your legs and starts stroking into the soft flesh under thick fabric. Your breath hitches and you grip at the car seats desperately, locking your eyes straight ahead to seem unbothered. His large hand puts more pressure and keeps rubbing and causing friction. He watches you with a satisfied grin and keeps playing with you. You arch your back when the pleasure really starts building up, and he pulls his hand away. You whimper at the loss of contact and give your boyfriend puppy-eyes
"Pleaasseee Chanyeol~"
You pout and he leans forward to kiss your plush frown.
"Fine."
Chanyeol pulls down his hoodie's sleeve to be a bit more discrete and reaches down again. This time he carefully slips his hand in your pants. Your skin tingles at the feeling of his guitar-worn fingertips touching such a responsive part of your body. He starts stroking your dick up and down softly. Shivers dance along your inner thighs and you jerk forward in search of more contact. Chanyeol notices and uses more force. Your muscles start quivering. Chanyeol's rough yet careful fingers are making your pleasure so intense. He moves faster for about a minute, then slides down and plays with the your entrance. You can already feel precum making the majority of your underwear wet, and you just know that Chanyeol's hands are covered. The feeling of two large fingers pressing into you and warm palm comforting your balls makes you gasp, and you hold your breath once the fingers start pushing with the rhythm of whatever song is playing on the radio. A sharp bolt of pleasure shoots up your spine when your boyfriend starts curling his fingers upwards inside you, hitting that sensitive spot with every carefully planned movement. You dig your nails into Chanyeol's arm, trying to keep from moaning. He starts fingering you faster, and you can see him getting hard at the action. He hammers his fingers into you noticing what spot makes you squirm the most. Your back involuntarily arches at the feeling, and you manage to get even harder. Chanyeol pushes in faster, torturing you with the fact that you're not allowed to moan. His palm rubbing your dick accidentally, two fingers pushed deep inside you, and visible hard-on makes your vision go white for a second. You cum onto your boyfriends hand and he leaves the digets inside, loving the feeling of you pulsing around him. Chanyeol waits until the intense pulsating stops and slowly drags his hand out of your pants. His fingers are drenched with sticky white and clear stuff. He licks your mess off his hand and kisses you on the forehead. He turns to look at the window again, you happily cuddle onto his shoulder and whisper a thank you, slightly uncomfortable from the amount of cum still concealed under your jeans.