Chapter 1

I couldn't breathe all I could do was scream Jacks name "No Jack No!" Then I felt Abigail put a hand on my back. Then Lee and Rosemary and a few more people came out. "What's going on?"  Rosemary sacred to ask. Abigail answered for me. "Jack he's gone." By that time I was off the ground but still crying my heart out.
"No he can't be it's Jack he can't be." Rosemary said crying. "Elizabeth lets go in the cafe.". All I could do was nod.
Jack my love my husband is gone as I was thinking that I cried harder.  "Elizabeth?" I looked up to see Abigail.
" Elizabeth I know this is hard. I know what your feeling, just know I'm always here for you. " I know. Can you walk me home please?"
" of course Elizabeth."  Has Elizabeth and Abigail walked towards Elizabeth's house it was quite the whole time all they could do was think.
  Then they arrived at Elizabeth's house.  "Elizabeth can you try and get my sleep for me. I know you don't want to but you have to."
Abigail said in her sweet voice.
" I don't know if I can." I started crying again. "Do you want me to stay with you?" " No I want to be alone. "
Abigail nodded then left. Has Elizabeth walked in and sit on the couch she cried more. "Why God?! Why did you take him so soon? Why?"
Elizabeth said crying. It was almost 1 in the morning when Elizabeth fell asleep on the couch. That night Elizabeth dreamed that she was with Jack again on their honeymoon. " I can't wait to start building that house for us and our  future Thornton babies.". Jack said with smile. " How many future Thornton babies do we want to fill our house with?" Elizabeth said with a big smile. " 4 maybe 5 little girls who look just like their mommy. And boys who look like their daddy. Jack said with huge smile.
" Ok Mr. Thornton it's settled. Elizabeth said Chuckling.

Just then Elizabeth had woken up by someone knocking on her door. It was Rosemary coming to see how she was doing. "Elizabeth?" Rosemary asked.
" how are you holding up?"

" I'm not sure yet. I'm still in shock."
Elizabeth said trying to hold back her tears.
" well Thats to be expected. Don't worry about the children, I'm taking your place on till your ready to teach again. Rosemary said with a weak smile.  " Thank you rosemary."
"Well I should get going the children will be there any minute now."  Elizabeth weak smiled. Just has Elizabeth was shutting the door Abigail came. " Elizabeth hold the door." " oh sorry Abigail I didn't see you." Elizabeth had Abigail came in and sit on the couch with her.
" How are you feeling?".
" umm I don't know, I'm tired don't feel well." Elizabeth had tried to keep together but she couldn't any more.
" Why Abigail? Why did he have to go so soon.  I didn't get the chance to Say goodbye or I love you."  Abigail was crying just like Elizabeth was.
"Oh Elizabeth! I know how you feel after I lost my late Noah I didn't want to live on any more. I felt though as  God had taken my life and turn it up side down. Then a young school teacher came to town and that's when I realized that God has a plan for us and it may not be what we want to be. Jack is always going to be with you. He's in your heart forever.

" Thank you Abigail so much."

Hey guys!! So this is my first wcth FF so please no hate thanks.
Love Lila.