1.0 | Pretty Young Thing

Teaser

INT. WAREHOUSE - DAY

The face of a woman in her mid-twenties, her eyes closed in contemplation and illuminated with a bright light, fills the screen. She inhales, then exhales a sigh as the camera begins to pull away, revealing that she is dressed in a grey hoodie and leaning against the side of a fighting ring. As she slowly opens her eyes, the sounds of a cheering crowd fades in. One would think that she should be excited for the fight ahead, but her eyes are blank and unfeeling, hiding remorse and regret beneath the surface. This is SELENE. 

Someone shouts something in Hindi and her eyes harden. Her face changes, a mask of fiery determination and ferocity is quickly and effortless slipped on and she rises, pulling off her grey hoodie as she faces her competitor. A bell rings, someone shouts "go" and Selene's competitor lunges towards her. Although her competitor is double her size, SELENE simply narrows her eyes in focus and swings her arm out to strike...

--

A/N: Hello, Eden here. Just dropping by to say that the first act of Episode 1 will be up this Friday! Exciting, right? In the meantime, if you'd be so kind as to spread the word about this little book it would be much appreciated by both me and Emma. The more reads, comments, and votes we see, the more we want to write and the more chapters and episodes you get. If you like this teaser, let us know in a vote or comment; we'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you for reading and giving HEIST a chance.

- Eden