Chapter 2

"I can't tolerate this! I'm done! And don't expect me to come back!", a young prince charges through the halls of the castle.

"Wait young sir, my daughter will apologize", the king calls to the prince.

"I don't expect it to happen, your highness. I'm done, and don't expect my kingdom to have any connections anymore. We are done with trading. Good day!", the prince is helped into his carriage and is taken off through the kingdom of Angelosia.

The king storms through the hallways,"Victoria!", looking like he is going to explode of anger. "Young lady, you better come done here right now!".

The princess comes down the stairs, taking her time, who looks like she has no interest of what her father is going to say.

"Father, I swear, it's not my fau-"

"Victoria, I am done with all of this! Start packing!", the princess who's in real shock, just standing there.

"Now!".

She rushes to her room, in tears, she shuts the door and crashes to the bed, crying her heart out. She thought to herself, What did I do wrong? Where am I going? Am I going to be disowned by my own father?

There is a knock at her door, she wipes her tears away, she stands up, straightens her dress,"Come in".

A maid comes in,"Your father said I should help you pack up".

Victoria nods but replies,"Where am I going?".

The maid hesitates,"The king said I must help you pack, but on where you are going, I have no clue, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it's my fault this time. I don't expect anyone to tell me", Victoria feeling worried on what her father has planned for her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The maid helped her pack up, which mostly the maid did all the work. Victoria looking into her small mirror, applying more lipstick.

The maid left, but 4 butlers came to aid the princess in carrying all her luggage to the main hall, and they did most of the work while the princess only carried a small bag with her makeup.

The king was patiently waiting for her,"There you are, I was thinking you were going to disobey me again". Victoria ignored her fathers statement

"Because you're my favorite dad in the world, can you please tell me where I'm going?", she asked pleadingly.

"I'm your only dad, but because you asked", the king sighs,"I hate doing this but for the next 6 months you're going to be living as a commoner till you can get your act together, change your attitude".

The princess looking horrified,"Daddy, you can't. I'll die out there!".

"That's why you're not going to be living here in Angelosia. But an island not so far away from here. There is no royalty of sort. You'll get used to there customs."

"Daddy, please I change my mind, I'll pick the pig farm and at least I can still keep up with my royal duties. But no royalty of sort? What is that place?".

"Well you're going to find out, common."

The princess standing there in shock. She is going to be living as a commoner for the next 6 months. What is going to happen to her?

___________________________

Yay another chapter added! Tell me what you think so far. I'd Like to know what you like so far and stuff.

Thank you again for all those people who bother reading any of my works.

This is short. Well I'm giving shoutouts I guess.

Check out Hell's Angel // jai brooks by Haleyluvv.

Check out Runaway Royal by KelsiDavis.

Check out Only The Elite by TheLittleDoodler.

Check out Not Really Cinderella by msultraviolet.

Check out Because Of You by thingsthatconnectus.

It be great if you checked out there other works.

Thank You,
-Vera