Chapter 3

"Ugh, I'm thirsty. You", Victoria points to a maid who was to accompany her till she was dropped off on the island."Y-yes?", the maid answers.

"Get me a sparkling fresh water please, oh and in a real crystal cup. And hurry up!".

The maid scurries out of the carriage to get what her majesty needs. They stopped at a nearby kingdom to give the horses a rest. A few more hours and a lot of miles, they will be at the closest water port.

The maid comes 20 minutes later with a glass cup with sparkling fresh water. "Here, your highness.", she hands the cup to the princess.

Victoria drinks all of it but she looks at the cup carefully, like she's examining it.

"Oh my god! You wench! I said "Real Crystal Cup". Not fake glass cup from some filthy stranger!", she throws the cup at the maid and it breaks a bit, the maid gets a deep cup and is bleeding.

"Oh by the way, throw away that cup for me and please clean up yourself. I certainly do not want to look like I just menstruated in this carriage, what embarrassment that would be". The maid nods and leaves the carriage to clean herself and throw away the cup.

The maid mumbles to herself,"What a bitch". She hurries back to the carriage.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After 2 hours, they finally arrive to the port. The maid assisted the princess to the refined, classy, cruise boat. 2 butlers that tagged along carried the princesses luggage to her room on the boat. The butlers leave to go back to Angelosia and the maid went to her small cabin, while the princess is dressing up for the night boat trip.

Princess Victoria dresses into a yellow,light summer dress which flows down to her ankles. Her hair is into side braid, she has light pink lipgloss. She already had her dinner, a strawberry salad and perfectly chilled mango tea, from Lakora Kingdom.

It's night probably 11pm already. The princess goes out of her room and goes to the top deck where she stares out to the sky with no moon in the sky but filled with tiny lights, stars.

"Mom, if only you were still around". Victoria says to herself.

She goes back to her room and strips out of her clothing and puts on her white nightgown. And falls asleep soundly.

____________________________

A shorter chapter, so yeah. I would really like some feedback. like comment or comment on my message board or just personally message me.

So yeah . . .

I'm doing book covers for people if they want.

Kik me at punkyunicorns or personally message me.

If your picky I'll try to look up to your standards.

Lol.

Thx for reading this, it means a lot to someone who really has a sucky life.

Night(to me)

Thank You!
-Vera