Chapter 6

Victorias POV

I wake up, I try to get up but something heavy is on me. I look closely at what's on me. laying on me is guy who's whole body is like wrapped around me. I scream in the top of my lungs, I wake up the stranger. He starts sitting up a bit, messing his lovely bed head, muttering something.

I look at him with wide eyes, he does the same except his eyes are basically half closed.

"W-who are you?", I ask stuttering a bit.

"Don't you remember? I'm Sam, the guy you asked to watch you." He replies.

"Ohhh, now I remember. But it doesn't mean you can wrap your while body over mine!", he was supposed to watch me, not to sleep on me.

"Eh, sorry, um, Angel, I just fell asleep. Sorry".

"The name is Victoria by the way". Angel?

I get out of my bed leaving Sam, I change into a dress which goes to my knees, minty green and I put on my light white sweater and my yesterday's white pumps. I wash my face, put my creams, brush my hair and leave it down. I get out of the bathroom to see my room empty and my bed done. I walk down 2 flights of stairs to the main floor, calling out Sam, to thank him and maybe get to know him more. I look around a little more, than I spot a small pink square paper on the main door saying.

Vic let's meet again, gtg , have work to get to.

Bye, Sam.

"What is 'gtg'?". I wonder.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I walk out of my house, closing the door behind me. I walk on this path, I admire all the houses I live nearby. My stomach is grumbling, I have no food in my house and I have no idea where I will get food. I see a house, just like mine except different types of flowers on the front and I don't see a fountain. I see a girl sitting on the steps of the house with blond hair but up into a funny looking bun, wearing the shortest shorts I've ever seen and the top is real short too, she has no shoes on, and she's giving herself a pedicure.

She sees me staring at her.

"Whadaya want?", she asks.

I run up to her and reply saying,"Im princess Victoria-please don't laugh it's true! I was wondering if you -". She cuts me off.

"Okay, Princess. But I'm not doing anything for you. And can you get off my property! Bye!", she waves and is shooing me away. No one has ever acted like that toward me ever, I get a little pissed off. I take her nail polish and pour it on her feet, she looks at me with a surprised look, the only thing I do is run away from that house, I keep running on the path, but it's very hard to run in pumps.

I'm never ever going to see that girl ever again. My stomach is growling, all I wanted was some food. I keep walking the path slowly having my hands on my stomach. I don't know how long I walked but I come across a busy street with "cars". There are some light things hanging up in the air changing from green-yellow-red or red-green. I see a person on her bike , but it looks different then the ones I saw in Angelosia. The girl probably looks as old as me or younger, I can't tell. She has her brown hair in a small ponytail and is wearing dark blue shorts and a pink sweater. I want to ask her about this town but she starts biking across the road, I see a few other people doing the same, I sorta follow the girl on her bike. Once I safely cross I see her way ahead, but something falls off her bike, I go to it and I see a cute little white bunny with a purple bow on a thread. I want to call out to the girl but she is nowhere to be seen. I play with the little bunny, I'm still walking on the path. I see some small buildings saying things like Papa's Pizzeria,Coffee Shop, Aunt Mimi's Dinner, and Pancake and Waffle House. I see the light things again I see that there is also lights for people that are on foot. When a white sign of a person is walking I walk across to where the buildings are. I walk into the closest building, Aunt Mimi's House.

____________________________

New chapter :)

I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really sorry I wasn't on wattpad or updated the chapters.

Wow has it really been 1-2 months long? It's already August. This isn't the best chapter but hope it makes up for a long worths waiting I guess, I rushed the beginning, I'll try better on the next chapter. Anyone who is still reading this even after a long period time of waiting. I love you soooooo much. I'm not a good writer so please forgive my suckish writing.

Thank you 😘💕💕💕💕💕

-Vera