Chapter 5

Victoria sluggishly wakes up by the sound of a door being opened and a yell,"Natalie! How many times do I have to tell you to lock the door!", something falls with a great thud,"Shit!".

It's already dark, no light to be seen, it's already around 10 o'clock. Victoria realizes that she snoozed off but her main worry is who is Natalie and who is that person in her house, it sounded like a males. He probably is a commoner he will have to serve me, right? She thought.

She puts her pumps back on just in case. She slowly walks down the stairs. She hears more yelling.

"Natalie this is not funny! Turn on the lights! You know what! You lazy bitch don't make cent and you think you can do this to me? I'm the one who freakin buys your clothes, food, and a place to stay! God damn what am I going to do with you?!"

Victoria a little scared already and close to the figure says,"Who are you?". She finds a thing on the wall and switches it, a light turns on. She see's a young, handsome man, probably around her age with no shirt on, you can see his 6 pack muscles. He has blonde hair which is a bit messy and his grey eyes which shine.

"Who am I? I should be asking you that. What are you doing in my house?".

Victoria flabbergasted that he didn't notice she was a princess says.

"First off this is my house commoner", she still thought he was cute but knew a princess does not associates with lower life's, hot or not."Second, this is my house you probably are mistaken and I am Princess Victoria of Angelosia".

He looks at her for a moment but breaks into laughter,"P-princess?", more laughter,"An-Angel-osia?", he erupts into more laughter which shows his dimples and pearly white teeth.

Outraged,"Uuuuugh! I hate this stupid island!".

The guy calms down and says,"Im Sam, and because you're very beautiful and I can tell this is not my house, and . . . um . . . Sorry", he bows,"Princess Victoria.

Princess Victirua looking at the young man and says,"I'll forgive you but can you help me with my stay here?", Sam thinks about it and nods and says.

"But also I want something in return, I'll accept money, jewelry, pricey things, you, something valuable."

"Okay but it be nice if I had someone watching me overnight in case some bad people might want to hold me hostage. Can you, uh, stay in my room tonight, just as good deed."

Sam wiggles his eyebrows,"You sure?", she nods. She goes to her closet and changes in there into her white nightgown, embarrassed, she puts her hair down, brushes it, cleans her teeth, and goes into her bed. Sam who was out of the room comes in and pulls a chair beside the princesses bed, he sits there watching Victoria, she falls asleep. He so tired falls onto her bed.

___________________________

I don't know. To much? ugh this chapter probably sucked. So yeah.

Thanks again my lovelies

-Vera