~ Three ~

Hanna was still in school when the soldiers approached her. Hanna looked at them with a worried face. "Ca... Can I help you?" Hanna stammered. "Hanna Collins? That's you right?" One of the soldiers said. "Um yes?" Hanna said. "Your father called us. He admitted that you, your mother, and brother are Jewish and you know what we do with you right?" A soldier said. "Um... No?" Hanna said stupidity. "Well, you will find out then." The soldier said as they both grabbed Hanna. Hanna screamed as they carried her down the hall and into the German truck. Hanna saw Jacob asleep and chained to the bench in the truck. Where was their mother? Hanna looked at Jacob and glanced out the barred window of the car before she scooted over to him. Hanna knew that families could get separated so she had to keep as much family with her as she could. She was really shocked that her father would tell the soldiers that they were Jewish though. He promised mother that he wouldn't, Hanna thought. Jacob's soft blonde hair brushed her hand and she looked at him. Hot tears streamed down her face. She knew that he wouldn't survive at that horrible camp. The truck started and jolted Jacob awake. "Hanna?" Jacob said. "Yeah bud it's me." Hanna said. "Where... Where are we?" Jacob asked. "I don't know but we have to be quiet." Hanna said. Jacob curled in her lap and went back to sleep as they started their long drive to nowhere.