~ Four ~

As they arrived at Auschwitz, Jacob woke up and looked around the trailer they were in. "Hanna these pajamas are itchy," Jacob said. Hanna wasn't going to tell him that they were a prison uniform because he would overreact. Jacob sat up and looked at Hanna with eyes that someone could fall into and never come out. "Hanna I'm hungry when is mom gonna make us dinner?" Jacob asked. Hanna hasn't thought about her mom for the whole trip to this cruel place. Hanna opened her mouth but no words came out. Hanna didn't know what to say. "Wait," Jacob said. He looked around and then back at Hanna with a scared look on his tiny face. "Where is mom?" Jacob said. Hanna didn't know what to say. The lock on the door unlocked and a young soldier looked at Jacob and Hanna. He sighed and asked, "You guys from the same family?" "Uh Yea," Hanna said. She couldn't stop looking at his dirty blonde hair and his green eyes. "You're not anymore. Here put this on." He handed Hanna a pin that had the same number as Jacob had on his uniform. "Whats this for?" Hanna asked. "It's uh... It's so you guys can be in the same camp. So you won't get split up." The soldier said.  Hanna couldn't thank him enough for what he did. "Oh. By the way, my name is Aaron." He said. "Why did you do that?" Hanna asked. She was just curious why this one boy would do something that he could possibly get killed for. "Because I hate what Hitler is doing to you guys," Aaron said softly. "It's not fair that he's only taking you guys and not taking anyone else." "Now hurry along to your camp placements before someone does something horrible," Aaron said. He smiled and motioned for Hanna to go. Jacob fist bumped Aaron. "See you guys later hopefully," Aaron said as he turned around and back into his jeep and drove off.