My Introduction

My name is Aph, short for Aphian and I come from a family of 2 people. I'm 18 yrs old and I finally get to go to a public college and have friends! I'm also bisexual so I'm sad that I have to leave my girlfriend. But there's something that no one can know except for my dad, I'm a werewolf. But I'm not an ordinary werewolf, I'm a very feared one. Our family line of wolves is called the Ultima line and my dad has been hiding me for years trying to keep me safe and teach me how to hide my eyes, ears, and tail.

Dad: You have to promise me to keep everything hidden from everyone. If you don't then we will be hunted down and killed.

Aph: I promise! OK dad now can I get to college?! I'm gonna miss my taxi!

Dad: Now go, go! And remember your promise!!

- after a couple hours in a taxi -

Aph: WOW!!! This place is amazing!

Guider: Welcome to MRU! If you need help getting to your dorm I'm glad to take you there

Aph: I think I'm good but thx

Guider: Well in that case, enjoy your four years here at Midnight Ruby University!

Aph: Thx!

- after hours of exploring the campus -

Aph: Well here's my dorm! I wonder who my roommates are?

- opens door -

Aph: Wth! Scarlett?!

Scarlett: Oh, hey babe! I didn't know you were coming to this college!

Aph: Well, surprise! But I'm glad we're roommates.

Scarlett: Well we're not the only bisexual couple, our other two roommates are a couple too! They should be back soon, they went from food.

Aph: That's amazing! Now I don't feel so weird.