The Nightmares

Aph's POV
Its been one year since the attack and these nightmares/visions have been occurring. They've been scaring me so I've been protecting Scar more. She's been going out with her friends and I'm in the dorm alone. I've been taking yoga and meditation to calm me and keep my eyes hidden and its worked so far. I've also been listening to music a lot too. I've learned to keep my emotions under control so I don't hurt any more people.

Scarlett's POV
Aph has been acting weird and protecting me a lot and I'm getting kind of concerned about her. Last night she was fighting in her sleep and saying something I couldn't make out. For the past week she's been getting little sleep and isn't getting her homework in either. I'm happy that she's trying different things like music, yoga, and meditation to keep herself under control.

Scarlett: Hey Aph, are you OK?

Aph: yeah *yawn* I'm fine, why?

Scarlett: You seem really tired

Aph: Yeah, sorry, I'm just not sleeping well.

Scarlett: Are you sure?

Aph: *falls asleep doing homework*

Scarlett: *whispers* there's my answer

Aph's POV
I've been sleeping while I do my homework. It just seems these nightmares are getting worst every night and its getting me worried. I try to hide my worry so I don't worry Scar but I don't think its working and sooner or later I'm gonna have to tell about my nightmares.

Aph: Hey Scar! You're home!

Scarlett: Yeah, um, you are sure happy.

Aph: Yeah, I-I need to tell you something

Scarlett: - puts stuff away - What is it?

Aph: I've been having nightmares of what would've happened if my dad forced me home and if I did turn those peers. Its scares me that something might happen to you.

Scarlett: Oh babe, I'm right here untouched and nothings going to hurt me

Aph: - under tears - O-Ok.

Scarlett: See? I'm not going out with friends tonight.

Aph: Why?

Scarlett: Because I want to spend time with you to make sure you're going to be OK.

Aph: K

Aph's POV
That night we had so much fun! I cooked Scar her favorite dinner and then we played board games. As we were playing CLUE, she kissed me. Later, things got heated and I won't regret it. I was still having nightmares but when I woke up, Scar was there to remind me that she is there and untouched except for last night. She helped me with my homework and when I fell asleep she would finish my homework so that my grades got up and I could get some sleep.