Sunset's Peak

Sean's POV
Aph and I got packed for our little camping trip at Sunset's Peak. I was really excited to be alone with Aph and I packed up the little box I was holding. "I hope she says yes." I whispered to myself. "What's that?" Aph asked behind me. I threw it into my bag and turned around. "N-nothing! It was nothing!" I yelled nervously. She shrugged and walked away giggling. I smiled and sighed at how happy she was. I finished packing up the tent and grabbed my bag. I met up with Aph and she had her bag with her as well. We started our travel to Sunset's Peak.

Time skip to Sunset's Peak

Sean's POV
We finally made it! The top of Sunset's Peak. I put my bag on the ground and started to set up the tent. When I turn around I see the most beautiful thing I've seen in years. Aph is staring at the sunset and the wind is just slight enough to sway her ears and tail. My eyes are wide and I can't believe the sight. She turns toward me and walks forward. I follow her steps and come to her. We're soon in each others arms and I start to sway us. I spin her around and she stops facing to the sun.

I take this time to take out a little black box. "Aph, we've been together for 5 years and every time that I wake up to see your beautiful face, I know that day will be a good day. I lost that these past three years and I want that to be a part of my life.....forever." I explained. I knelt down on one knee and pulled out the box. I looked at Aph and she had tears in her eyes. "Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" I asked. She stands there motionless and I'm afraid of the answer. She shakes her head rapidly and starts crying. I get up and she runs into my arms. I picked her up and kissed her.

I put the ring on her finger and set her down. After a while, we sat down in our tent and I recapped just happened. "So you proposed to me and I said yes?" Aph asked. I nodded my head and laid down on top of the two person sleeping bag. She laid next to me and i put my arm around her and scooted her closer. She tried to get up but I pulled her down and she landed on my stomach. I adjusted myself to where Aph's right leg was on the opposite of left leg and she was facing me. She came down and kissed me passionately.

I ran my hands up and down her thighs and up to her hips. I flipped us around and I was on top of her. I traced our kiss down her neck and found her sweet spot. I received a moan from Aph and brought the kiss back to her lips. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she granted it. I started to untie her red lace skirt and pulled down her swim bottoms. She untied my short and pulled them down as far as she could reach. I pulled my shorts down the rest of the way. She pushed me off and closed tent entrance. She threw off her top and jumped onto me. I teased her entrance and blew into her receiving a loud moan from her. I came back up to her and lined myself up with her.

I looked at Aph and she nodded that she was ready. I entered her and she moaned and gripped the pillows. I waited for her to get used to my size. "OK you can start now." She said quietly. I started to thrust slowly and sped up every time she told me too. "Harder." She said. "Harder!" She exclaimed. "Harder!!" She yelled. I thrust until I found her g-spot and pounded into her. The tent was filled with her moans and groans. I felt myself twitching inside of her. "I'm gonna cum!!" Aph explained. "Me too." I said between groans. I came inside her and soon after she came and it dripped onto the towel I placed earlier. She pushed me off playfully and got into her PJs while I got my shorts back on. I got under the sleeping bag and she came and cuddle into my chest.

Aph's POV
I pushed Sean off of me and grabbed my pajamas. Sean put his shorts back on and got into the sleeping bag. I took my hair out of my ponytail and then went and cuddled into Sean's chest. I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and soft breathing. The next morning I woke up and found Sean was out of bed. I slowly and tiredly got out of the sleeping bag and exited the tent.

I walked out and saw Sean sitting on the ground with his feet in the little pond next to us. His ears drooped and his tail laid still on the ground. It made me feel confused and sad so I walked up to him and put my feet in the water next to him. "Are you OK?" I asked looking at him with worry. "Do you think I look weird? As a werewolf?" He asked me. I was shocked and looked at him with surprise. His ear twitched and it made me laugh. I petted his head and smiled. "No, I don't think you look weird. I think you look adorable as a werewolf." I answered.

He looked at me and I stood up. "Wait here, I'll be right back." I said running back to the tent. I changed into my swimsuit and put my PJs back on. I grabbed a medium-small wrapped box and ran back out. I sat down next to Sean and put the box on his lap. "What's this?" He asked. "Just open it!" I said excitedly. He started to unwrap the box and didn't notice that I got up. I threw my clothes off and jumped into the pond and splashed. Sean finished unwrapping the box and opened it. His eyes filled with surprise and he took out the object.

It was.....

Author's note
Hahaha a cliffhanger!!! I wanted to do one so bad so I decided to do one in this chapter to surprise you. I want to thank my friends who inspired me, even though they don't know they did, to write this book. I will be doing a sequel if u guys want me too. Thanks for reading this chapter and hope u guys and gals are enjoying this book so far!!!!:-)