Adoption

Aph's POV
After Scar helped me out of my dress, I went to the dresser and grabbed my pajamas. I carefully pulled my shirt over my head and slowly down my back. Scarlett helped me with my pants because I couldn't bend over. "I feel like a helpless child who can't put on their own pants." I said with a chuckle. Scarlett laughed at my joke and handed me the seam of my pants. "There! All done!." She said relieved of not hurting me in the process.

I made my way to the bed and sat down, scooting myself to my pillow. Scar laughed while I was scooting and I shot her with a smile. "You look like a dog wiping its ass on the carpet!" She exclaimed. "Haha haha, yeah I guess I do with the whole werewolf thing." I said happily. She then plopped herself on the bed and dragged by my waist to her. I grabbed the sheets trying to stop myself from touching her.

I fell asleep in her cuddling arms and felt safe. I cuddled closer to her because her hands were about to touch my back.

Aph's nightmare
I woke up in darkness, again, but this time I was chained to the ground. I wanted to get up so bad but it would hurt me. I tried to look around but my vision was blocked by something. I rattled the chains and someone laughed. "Psycho." I said quietly. "Hello, Irene." She said sternly. "I am Aph not Irene!" I yelled. "Then how come you have wings, Aph?!" She said pulling on one. "Aaah! Don't touch me!" I yelled in pain. She pulled my mask off and saw my eyes. She laughed psychotically. "What's so funny?!" I yelled. She walked away and I yanked on the chains and they snapped. I flew over to Psycho and lift her by the throat like she did to Scar.

"You wouldn't dare!" She said struggling for air. "Try me!" I said throwing her at something. She gasped for air as she got up. "You hurt my wife!! You hurt me!! And you have no reason for it, do you?!" I yelled at her. "You both deserved it! And I do have my reasons for hurting you!!" She yelled back. I flew at her and chained her up like she did to me earlier. "Why did you hurt us!? Why?! Answer me?!" I yelled at her. "Fine! I hurt you girls because me and Kitten never had the lives you two have. We wanted those lives but we didn't. So we took over your girls bodies to experience what that life was like." She explained. I lowered down to the floor and lifted her chin. She actually had tears in her eyes. "If you wanted that life, you should've asked and talked to me about it." I said in a calming voice. I unchained her and she got up and hugged me.

I was shocked because she never hugged anyone. We parted from the hug and I held out my hand. "Come with me and you will have the perfect life." I said as she took my hand.

Aph's POV
I opened my eyes to see someone in front of me. Scar was still asleep so I told the girl to be quiet. When she silently spoke, I realized it was Psycho. "Psycho? Is that you?" I said confused. "Yep this is me. I forgot what it was like to be alive." She said looking down at the ground. "Thank you, Irene." She aid before walking out into one of the spare bedrooms. I snapped my fingers and all of her stuff was in the room she entered.

Scarlett's POV
I woke up and found Aph sitting on the bed. I got up and stretched. She looked back at me with a smile. "What are you smiling about?" I asked concerned. "Take my hand and I'll show you." She stated. She walked me to one of our spare bedrooms and I was shocked to see a teen in there. I was going speak but Aph cut me off. "Scarlett, meet Psycho. Psycho meet Scarlett." She introduced us as Psycho got up. I stepped backwards when she held out her hand. I looked over at Aph and she shook her head. I took Psycho's hand and shook it. "Hello mother." She said and I was shocked when she called me mother. "I, um, adopted Psycho." Aph said nervously. I turned to her and hugged her.