The Prom

This weekend is prom and I don't think I want to go. Now that Scarlett has friends, I've been feeling like an outcast. Scarlett wouldn't agree but I've been through this once before but this time its stronger. I feel like I can't control myself. My eyes have been flashing once in a while during classes but Scarlett's there to calm me down. The thing is is she doesn't know. I hate keeping secrets from her but this is to serious and she doesn't need to be involved. Ever since I turned her, I've been having nightmares of what would've happened if my dad did take me home. Its put me in such deep depression and I don't like it. We've been living as our werewolf selves and its gotten really, um, violent.

Scarlett: Hey babe, how would you like to go to prom with me, as my date?

Aph: Um, let me think about it

Scarlett: Hey, are you OK?

Aph: Yeah, I'm fine

Scarlett: OK

I walked into my room to think about Scar's question, but while I was thinking I heard Scarlett scream. I ran out to find out why she screamed and to find out it was the peers who picked on her the first day. They had a knife to her throat and I was startled stiff at the sight.

Aph: Please don't hurt her!

Peers: Why not?! You threatened us day after day and now its time for payback!

Aph: Take me! And leave her alone!

They through her to the floor and came at me with the knife. I knew it wouldn't kill but it would hurt me a lot. They took me to the forest behind my dorm complex. They had Scar with too.

Peers: We know what you are and we want you to turn us!

Aph: No! I will never do that against my father's will!

Peers: Then how come she's a werewolf!

Aph: I didn't mean to turn her!

It started to snow and I saw that Scarlett was cold already. She didn't fully have the abilities I had so I tried to tell her to come over to me but the peers stopped her. I wanted to run and grab her but I knew that we were at risk right now. We argued for what felt like hours and then I made the decision.

Aph: Scarlett! Remember when you asked me about prom?!

Scarlett: Yeah! Why?!

Aph: I want to go with you but if I don't make it out, tell my father and get as far away from this as possible, OK?!

Scarlett: OK!

She started to run back for help from others and when she came back she had police, teachers, the campus president, and all of the peers behind her. It had surprised me that people would've wanted to help an Ultima. The peers that attacked us were arrested and Scarlett made sure that they did nothing to me. We went back to our dorm to get ready for prom and she had some issues trying to get her tail in her dress.

Aph: Oh my god! You are so adorable!

Scarlett: Thanks you too!

- Jannie and her girlfriend come home from vacation -

Jannie: Um, what are you girls wearing?!

Scarlett: Our prom dresses

Jannie: No I mean the ears and tail things!

Aph: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you two something

I explained everything that had happened while they were gone. They understood everything and accepted me as an Ultima. After explaining we went to prom and had a blast. Scarlett and I even had our first real kiss at prom! When we got home we changed and watched a movie together. Every time Scarlett got scared she cuddled closer to me and I cuddled her to tell her she's safe.