Learning

Aph's POV
After last night, I decided it was time to record my first video. When we all woke up, I turned on the camera and got a shot of my fiancée still half asleep. She put her hand in front of the camera to hide her tired face. After, I got shots of my daily routine and then search up videos on how to edit a video. Of course, I didn't do well but it was only my first video. I'm one step closer to making a career out of this.

Scarlett's POV
I covered the camera so no one saw my half sleepy face. I took my hand from the camera and Aph turned to the other two while they were making breakfast and coffee. I told Aph to turn off the camera and she did. I gave her a smile and looked at my hand. I got excited every time I looked at it and Aph could tell. "Babe, when do you want the wedding planned?" I said.

Jannie’s POV
When Aph told us about her and Scar getting married, she then told us something she's been hiding from everyone but her dad. It looked to me that she wasn't getting any sleep so that made me worried. She started making a career of vlogging and she did her first video while Liz and I were making breakfast. "Hey Aph, plz don't show me in it." I had managed to say. I was still half asleep.

Aph's POV
After breakfast I went and got dressed and then went out for shopping. "Anyone want to shop with me." I asked. Of course everyone came so we went for a break and got lunch after a couple hours of shopping.

Scarlett's POV
"Anyone want to go shopping with me?" Aph said. Of course I wanted to go because I needed something from Forever 21. Jannie and Liz came with because they both needed more perfume so we all had breakfast, got dressed, and left after. When we got to the mall, we split up and went wild. I got why I needed and met up with Jannie and Liz.