Prolongue

The mysterious violinist disappeared on the stage as she stepped on the ramp where she could go back into the backstage right into the dressing room. Everybody thought she was Monica. The stage director did not bother doubt on that. They all focused on the last performance from the accapela group. They'll just celebrate after the concert .They have to make sure the last performance should goes well first.

The concert end up successfully. They knew that audience enjoyed and are satisfied with what they experienced.

"Good job guys, Everybody works hard for this concert, we will celebrate." Mr. Edmundo had said. He was at the same time happy for the success of the event.

The stadium is now empty as it was before. The lights, microphones , and sounds from the instruments were gone already. It was merely a silent dark place where sadness begun to live.

Sam remembered the mysterious girl who took Monica's place. She wonder who she is. Her skill on playing violin was unique and she made a masterpiece. Sam knew it would be a huge topic on social media. Violinist around the country would begun looking for the musical note she played, but Sam thought that  mysterious girl made that up. It wasn't a common piece that violinist could learn from teachers , youtube and others. It was like a piece especially made by the girl herself.

Who could she be?

Sam was thinking deeply and was interrupted by a guard who had brought a flashlight and wonder why she was still at the stadium when the concert is done already.

"Aren't you planning to go home?" The guard sarcastically ask her.

She went outside, walking lazily as her bag weight heavy on her shoulder.

She looked at her wristwatch leaning nearby a street light to have clear view of the time. Her phone run out of charge. It was past midnight. She started walking fast when she noticed a girl sleeping on a bench. She knew she wasn't sleepy yet to wronged somebody or to be mistaken in familiarizing someone she knew and someone she admired for being so independent.

She went near and confirmed it was Aleca. Aleca was laying on the bench nearby one of the street lights. She looks gorgeous even she was sleeping there , like a homeless person. She gasp as she saw her move. It was a forbidden place to sleep at, for the entire night. She wanted to wake her up . Guards might scold her but she could not ignore the fact that Aleca was innocently beautiful. She was her friend and she saw her different sides.

There was time that Aleca was fiercefuly beautiful whenever she's mad and serious, but whenever she was silent, resting and sleeping, she looks innocent and yet captivating. She was like a modern version of Aurora. The one who was famous for being known as sleeping beauty. Aleca's lips wasn't as red as rose . She was pale and still pretty on her own way. Sam could not recall  when was the time Aleca had worn make-up. It has been a long time since then , she thought.

She wanted to take a short video of her friend sleeping. She was a potential director that's why she knew Aleca could someday be an actress if she would just try to enter the world of acting. Sam took her android phone and was trying to open it when she remembered it run out of charge. It happens all the time. She signed and sounds annoyed because whenever she had the chance to steal a video of her beautiful friend sleeping , she would always have a useless phone.

Aleca opened her eyes as if she felt someone was right next to the bench. She saw Sam. Aleca was waiting for her to come out after the concert. She had seen some of Sam's workmates but she's not with them so she waited for her to come out from the stadium. Aleca did not tell Sam that she was waiting for almost three hours. She just stood up and gave Sam a tiny box. 

Sam seems surprised and happy and reached out for the small gift Aleca made by herself. As usual, Aleca wouldn't say anything. She was like a silent-type guy who never express feelings through words. Sam was her friend. She knew Sam would start saying weird things that she don't want to hear so she started walking away.

Aleca do really have a unique personality.

Sam had no chance to say it, so she just whispered the word "thank you." and looks at the prussian blue box she held tightly with her hands.

Aleca disappeared along the busy street across the road. The lights seems shrinking her image and Sam was confused where Aleca went. Busy people walk with her crossing the pedestrian lines as the traffic lights turned red and the vehicles stop. 

It seems to be a dream but she was in reality. A girl named Aleca do exist. A friend she has who seems hiding a lot of things. She was mysteriously beautiful in her own unique way.