Chapter 1 : Do Friends Wither?

"Aleca ! " Sam shouted silently. She thought she was too loud that she might annoyed anybody but the truth was, she was the only one who hears her tiny bitsy voice.

The weather is playful.
An hour ago , the sun was shinning bright as if it greets the world with a smile
but now it was about to rain . The clouds were dark and heavy . Thunders roar from above. Then rain rush down the earth's crust.

Sam run hoping Aleca would notice her.She was breathing heavily after the run and now she was facing her friend . A friend that she admired for being so independent and bold. Aleca might seems innocent and tact or ignorant but she really is something.

Sam slightly bend resting her left hand on her knee and her right hand holding the lace of her digital camera. She feels a bit exhausted and tired after chasing Aleca.

"Your always running , no one is chasing you Sam ." Aleca said emotionless. She just smile at her friend and entered the train.

Sam immediately entered into the train just as before the door closed.
They aren't often going home together, it just so happened that they've were waiting for the same station at the same time and place. That's her reason for running like crazy.
She should have not run in the station. It's not advisable for the sake of safetiness.

The train was not full of passengers because most of the previous passengers have gone into the next station but it might again be plenty of passengers before it reach the fifth station.

Sam was still breathing heavily due to her swift run a while ago just to chase her friend Aleca.
Sam had an asthma since she was eight but she didn't care about it at all. She is use to it that's why she knew  she could overcome her asthma and besides, she had inhaler she always brought with her anywhere she go. She took it from her backpack.

Aleca would insist to help her but the passengers from the next station is like a wave that filled the train. They got lost track to each other 

Ngunit bago pa man siya matulungan ni Aleca ay dumagsa na ang mga pasahero sa pagsisiksikan at nagkahiwalay sila.

Grabe ang siksikan sa Loob. Halos napupuno talaga ang train sa ganong mga oras.

Nahihirapan na sa paghinga si Sam. Nabitiwan niya ang kanyang inhaler at nalaglag ito sa floor ng sasakyan. Siksikan kaya hindi siya makayuko upang kuhain ito dahil nanghihina na rin siya.

Hindi na niya nakikita si Aleca sa Loob ng train. Marahil ay napalayo ito sa kanya dahil sa pagsisiksikan ng mga nagmamadali na pasahero.

Nagpapanic na siya ng bigla na lamang niyang maramdaman na nasa tapat na ng kanyang mukha ang inhaler. Nanlalabo na ang kanyang paningin ngunit minabuti pa rin niya itong hawakan.

Makalipas ang ilang Segundo ay nanumbalik na sa normal ang kanyang paghinga.

Hawak parin niya ang inhaler.
Nagpasalamat siya sa lalaking nagmagandang loob.
Nagulat siya ng makitang nasa harapan na niya si Aleca katabi ng lalaking tumulong sa kanya.
Napatingin siya sa kamay ni Aleca. May dala din itong inhaler. Nakita niyang walang impression ang mukha ni Aleca tulad ng dati that she would act like she don't care about anybody. At nang mapansin ni Aleca na nakita ni Sam ang hawak niyang inhaler ay dagli niya itong itinago sa kanyang bulsa.

Hindi napansin ni Sam na marami na pala ang bumaba sa kasunod na stasyon kaya nakalapit na sa kanya si Aleca.

Bumaba na rin ang lalaking nagmagandang loob sa kanya.

Maya-maya pa ay nag-vibrait ang kanyang android phone.

Nakailang miss calls na pala si Aleca.
Nagsend din ito ng message sa kanya.

"Don't run next time." Received.

At bago pa man niya itingala ang kanyang ulo mula sa pagkakatingin sa android phone ay nakababa na si Aleca.

Hindi na niya ito napasalamatan sa pag-aalala.

Kaya nireplayan na lamang niya ito.
"Mama's birthday on Tuesday,  please come. :) " -sent.

Message received.
"Sorry. Busy at work."

"Its okay if you came late to us, just come after work." sent.

Hanggang sa nakauwi na si Sam sa bahay ng parents niya ay wala pa ring reply si Aleca.

Pagmulat niya, sumisikat na ang araw. Maingay na ang mga ibon na nasa harden ng bahay ng kanyang magulang. Naririnig na niya ang boses ng kanyang mga pamangkin at mga Pinsan na nag-aaway at naglalaro sa Lawn.

Morning is again, another day.
She just smile and stood up to do her daily routine.

Nagstretch lang siya saglit at nag-play ng music at tinungo na niya ang bathroom .
After taking a hot bath,
she sat on her refreshing corner and apply moisturizer and a little bit of make-up for daylight to lighten her face.

Then she took her cream color hat ,new brown backpack and a pair of sneakers and then she went down the stair, locking the door behind her.