[넷]

chapter 4:
asphodel meadows
[please note that they are still on namjoon's bike]

ay: so how do we get there? the river styx?

nj: are you from the 1800s?? it's the 21st century. we go by portal now a days. either by possessing a teleportation crystal or by magic. in this case, we're taking magic.

hs: and if we did take the styx, we wouldn't be able to pass cerberus.

nj: someone's been paying attention in your mythology lessons!

hs: mom always insisted on us taking that class. i guess we know why now.

nj: and it will serve you well. now, hae seul. we need to teleport us to asphodel meadows.

ay: oh i heard about that place! that's where all the ordinary or indifferent souls go to. the ones who didn't commit any major crimes or just don't belong anywhere else in the underworld. probably the non- creepy side of the underworld, you could say.

nj: correct. that's where the witch council is found.

hs: how do i do that now???

nj: it will come to you. every witch should know how to teleport.

hs: well please keep in mind that i just found out im a witch today.

nj: you know the spell, hae seul. just keep the place in mind and focus.

hae seul followed namjoon's instructions. she took the black wand her halmeoni previously gave to her and centered her thoughts on the destination: asphodel meadows.
suddenly she felt that weird spark inside her, the one that she felt earlier when she was fighting. that surge of power. foreign words began to spur out her mouth and her wand started to glow. a portal then opened up in front of them.

nj: good job! now hold on tight girls!!

namjoon pressed on the gas and sped into the portal. they then ended up on the other side, where it was now day in a field of strange but beautiful flowers.

nj: good job. you already can have visions, make explosions, as well as form portals. i think you will survive just well, harriet.

hs: is that nickname permanent?

nj: you bet.

namjoon smiled and hae seul just rolled her eyes.

hs: whatever. just take us to the witch council.

nj: you're looking at it.

hae seul looked around and all she saw was flowers.

ay: where??

nj: here..

namjoon put his hand up and a tall castle like building appeared.

nj: cloaking spell. only gives access to members of the council and those working with the council. like me.

the girls were still admiring the building in front of them until namjoon gestured "let's go".