[여섯]

chapter 6:
you'll never walk alone

third person
it's the next day and council had already started picking up the pieces left from the infiltration and building back up the hq.

hs: episkey!

with a flick of the wrist, hae seul had magically healed the last of namjoon's wounds.

nj: thanks harriet.

he smiled but hae seul didn't reciprocate.

her eyes turned icy cold; for real they were literally blue as fuck.

hs: im not in the mood.

namjoon sat up from the bed in the infirmary and turned to hae seul.

nj: someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

hs: im leaving-

namjoon grabbed her wrist before she exited.

nj: hey, for real. what's wrong?

hae seul remained silent.

nj: oh..

the male patted her back and gave her a mini hug.

nj: it's gonna be okay harriet. will get your sister back.

hs: promise?

hae seul held out her pinky like a child. namjoon rolled his eyes and he locked her pinky with his.

hs: you gotta stamp it!

so they indeed stamped it.

hs: hehe

namjoon was about to roll his eyes for the gazillionth time when enyo entered the room suddenly.

nj: oh your excellency

the two respectfully bowed to the grey sister

ey: sorry to interrupt you both. i see that you have fixed up namjoon. good job young one.

hs: thank you enyo- i mean your excellency

ey: i just want you to know, young kim, we will get your sister back. namjoon, myself and my sisters will help you become stronger and learn to control your astounding abilities. the war will be soon over, and in our favour.

hae seul nodded.

ey: now, i need you to pack your belongings. now that the broken wands know where our base is, we can't stay here until they are obsolete.
our hq for the time, will be smaller but highly advanced technology wise. probably more advanced than here. there you will begin your training. we will be leaving at 30 minutes past noon. i will leave you to it.

nj: yes your excellency.

the two bowed one final time to enyo before heading to the sle- what's left of the sleeping quarters.