[일곱]

chapter 7:
train me

third person
dn: and here we are folks. welcome to our home for the time being.

the graeae then held hands, said some sort of enchantment and the hideaway was then revealed.

it was tall and had this futuristic appeal to it; something out of wakanda, you could say. much different from the hq, which has this "ancient" vibe to it. like ruins or artifacts you would see in a historical museum.

the council members and associates ooh-ed and ahh-ed at the fancy architecture of the new base.

after all the excitement, deino assigned everyone to their quarters. of course, namjoon and hae seul got put together.

deino gave a whole speech about their status and what is expected of them from now on, enyo then lightened the mood with some words of encouragement and pemphredo ended it off with a "don't screw up".
the sisters were indeed the perfect trio.

anyways, after that whole briefing, everyone was allowed to leave to find their quarters.

namjoon and hae seul found their quarter, "the lunar dorm" is what it was called.

it was an architectural beauty. it had two elegant beds with a high ceiling, painted to look like a starry sky.

even better, at nights, the painting would glow, making the moon and the stars on the ceiling look like the originals. maybe even prettier than the originals..

hs: i could look at this all day...

nj: well your not gonna.

hae seul turned to namjoon quite confused.

hs: why not??

namjoon shot her the "are you for real?" look.

nj: do you think we're on vacation?? the broken wands are still out there harriet. and if that doesn't alarm you, they also have your sister.

hae seul looked down at the blue carpeted floor.

she was trying to forget about the whole ain yeon-getting-captured-thing. but the guilt was killing her ever so slowly.

nj: we have a lot of training to do. get changed and meet me outside by the rocks. in approximately ten minutes, that would be nice.

he gave her a final smile before opening the door and exited their room.

hs: damn that smile is driving me insane- wait what the fuck...

hae seul shook her head violently.

she pretended like she never said that, changed into a sports bra and some black leggings to meet namjoon by the rocks.

\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\

in less than ten minutes, hae seul was outside, at the meeting point.

the chosen training spot for the day was peaceful and quite scenic.

the hideaway was actually on earth on a undisturbed, extremely hidden, high-rise island close to europe. the island had an extremely powerful cloaking spell cast over it; probably 50x stronger than the one cast over the hq. hae seul's great-great grandmother, hae soo was actually the one to cast the cloaking spell, later amplified by no other than grandma hae young.