CHAPTER 4.2

the continuation of the previous chapter...

taehyung's POV:

she walks out and closed the door.

what the fuck is wrong with her?iam trying to be good to her,pulling my box smile to her,dressing like this.

aish..she's so stupid.i thought

and as i walked out of the car and locked it,i just realized i did something bad to her so she can't be comfortable around you just like that you JERK TAETAE!

hey!are you gonna come or not?.y/n said with an annoyed tone.

okay i will let's go now.i said trying to keep myself calm or else i might hurt her again.

oh gosh!why do i even care about her feelings?it's not like she was something special.i thought to myself and just shrugged it off.

when we entered the cafe we are greeted by a waiter smiling at us.

goodmorning ma'am and sir have a nice day.the waiter said and we just nodded in agreement.

after that i was looking for the planner,he said he was here with black hair and glasses.

so after a few seconds i found him.

right there.i said to y/n as i hold her hand and walked towards the guy.

i saw how she reacts,she was shocked or something..well idgaf lol.

are you mr.kim and ms.min?.the guy said as he smiled to us.

yes we are how do you know?.i asked as i finally let go of y/n's hand.

oh i know you your the heir of kim enterprises right?.he asked and i nodded.

well my name is byun baekhyun,iam 24 years old i will be the wedding planner of your wedding.he said and smiled to us.

[MY GOSH WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE SO FREAKING HANDSOME BAEKHYUN??]

come take a sit.he offered us and ofcourse i let y/n sit first and she glared at me.

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?iam just trying to be gentle and well maybe i should apologize or not?

so iam assuming your ms.min y/n?"baekhyun asked y/n that is currently smiling at him now with her full adorable smile.

awww...she's so cute,thank god she will be my soon to be wife...WAIT WAIT NO FCKING WAY TAEHYUNG WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU?

3 glass of water for 3 persons ma'am and sir?.the waiter asked us

yep that's right.baekhyun said and after puting the 3 glass of water in the table the waiter left.

so i had 5 wedding places that i found in seoul,and there are from different designers and it looks so fitting in you two,you really are made for each other."once he said that y/n's was drinking until she spit almost and while me iam coughing like i just got a sickness.