CHAPTER 4.3

the continuation of the previous chapter...

taehyung's POV:

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS ASSHOLE?!".shouted an angry man voice yelling at someone then as we turned our heads,it's none other than his friend or his crush who saved her from my sister,and he is with a girl she had a black hair and had chubby cheeks.

all the people turned around them including us,y/n is so shocked that she stood up to explain but she was ignored by the guy.

NO IAM ASKING YOU!..AND YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY FRIEND?!!.the guy shouted angrily at me pointing his small fingers at me.

i can tell he is so angry,like what do i do?hmmm..maybe he knews what i did said to her a week ago.

Jimin please let me explain,don't be mad please!.y/n shouted worriedly at her friend or her someone.

he grabbed my collar and started looking at me in the eye,he's so freaking angry.

please stop sir your making a-baekhyun was cutted off when the guy shouted again.

SHUT UP I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IAM ASKING SOMETHING WITH THIS ASSHOLE!.he shouted again making all the people stare at us and whisper.

why all the people i knew,like the most people i knew call me an asshole?do i deserve to be this?i have a name right?it's hurting me when people call me like that,it makes me look like iam just a hole in the ass.

but then y/n pushed him away from me and she looked at him.

LOOK IAM GETTING MARRIED WITH HIM JIMIN,NOW OKAY?CAN YOU PLEASE CALM YOUR FREAKING TITS DOWN?!!.she shouted at the jimin guy and then the area became silent.

the guy became quiet and i looked at the girl next to him.

i can see in her eyes,she is jealous or something?it's like she was about to tear up now.

but i can tell she is pretty.

i..iam s-sorry i thought he was gonna hurt you again.he said and looked down.

aish..it's okay".y/n said as she cupped his cheeks."just don't do that again in public or i'll get embarassed."she smiled and he smiled.

woah iam smelling something fishy.i thought and i looked at the petite black haired girl and she was looking at me shocked.

ehem..are we gonna continue this tommorow?.baekhyun asked and  they smiled to there selves.

nope we'll continue it.y/n said with a smile on her face and after  a few minutes all the people just started to get there own business.

they will think we are some crazy mental people.i thought

then we all sitted down like nothing happened,then here y/n and jimin is laughing and that jimin is staring at me and glaring at me.

so can we know what's your name?.i asked them and first of to introduce is the petite girl.

my name is park chaeyoung you can call me rose,iam 20 years old,y/n's bestfriend and workmate!.she said happily and we shaked hands each other.

i think she's familiar,i see her in the studios a week ago.

oh she reminds me of my sister so much back when she is still a teen.

oh nice meeting you iam kim taehyung,y/n's husband.i smiled and i heard a cough in y/n.

seriously,why do people need to answer with a cough?