CHAPTER 2.3

A:HEY GUYS IAM BACK FOR TODAY!

IAM SORRY IF I GOT LATE OF WRITING,BUT THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AGAIN.

THAT'S ALL!

the continuation of the previous chapter..

taehyung's pov:

it's fun to tease her and yeah she's still stupid for me,and earlier iam making her angry by pretending not to know how to pose,how to look at the camera,i can feel earlier she's really so fucking mad at me,but iam glad that she's mad i can laugh at her everyday.

i was on the studio and taking a break because i just got 5 photoshoots earlier and i need to rest.

i was about to drink my coffee when someone tapped my shoulder.

i look who is it and it was y/n..hehehe teasing time

when i look at her she is like a beast finding her prey and the prey was me.

i smirked at her and she spoke.

you..you what are you doing there earlier?your pretending not to kno-i cutted her by myself

know my pose and know how to look at the camera.i said and she was shocked that i admitted it

yeah why did you do that?if there's no one there i might have punch you again in your nose bitch.she said angrily but in a low tone

i standed up and look at her and laughed.

you know babe iam not saying any vulgar language here but it's you and iam trying to be good here ms.min y/n.i said to her and she glared at me

don't call me babe,because your not my type and your not a gentlemen mr.kim.she said to me as she was trying to keep herself down.

i touched her cheeks and i came closer to her but everytime i came close she walks backwards and yeah girls do that when they are afraid of something or someone.

then after that i whispered something into her ear,i love doing that to girls it turns them on

you know i can fuck you everytime i want,and wait for me until i cum in-i was about to said something when she slapped me in the face really hard.

i fell down on the floor and yeah everyone's looking at us and i look at her,she was so freaking mad and angry that her eyes are burning to flames.

Y/n's pov:

you know i can fuck you everytime i want,and wait for me unti i cum in-before he said something really crazy i slapped him with all my strenght that he fell down on the floor.

i was so freaking angry like,how can you say that to a stranger or to a girl?this man doesn't know how to stay in his borders and doesn't know how to know his limits.

everyone's looking at us including rose,she was so shocked but i don't care i don't give a fuck bout people,i don't care if he is a heir of a famous company well iam too so he have no rights to do that to any other girl,i mean atleast have some respect right?

i look at him and he was touching his red cheeks and he was nervous..right be nervous until you saw my bad side,no one can't mess with me if my bad side takes over me.

i walk towards him and he was looking at me afraid.

yeah your an asshole till day 1.i thought to myself as i grabbed his polo angrily and look at him with anger.

you don't know me mr.kim,you don't even know me really,you thought iam afraid of you?.i smirked."you thought iam gonna be nervous or scared because your a heir of your company?well let me tell you kim taehyung,you have no right s to say that and now because of what you said earlier i have thought you as a fuckboy and dont even touch me again.i said and he nodded nervously.

MIN Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO TO MR.KIM?!.my boss shouted at me i looked at him and smirked.

did you know why i slap him?.i smirked again."ask him sir".i said and left.

before i left the studio rose called me.

hey what's wrong y/n?.she asked concerned,i love this girl,she is always concerned about everybody,aish..i can't ignore this chubby cheeks.

that guy just said something harsh about me and if your gonna ask me,i'll just chat you later,iam going home now.i said to her and she nodded

does boss knows that your leaving?.she asked

nope iam just gonna call him later and just tell the other photographers that iam leaving so let them hold that fucking photoshoot.i said and i looked at that guy again and he was avoiding my looks.

yes avoid my looks dumb.i thought to myself

well okay take care y/n and don't stress out.she said happily and i smiled too

okay iam going now.i said and left the studio.

---

i was now in my car and i was screaming in anger.

how can he say that?that guy!that mr.kim bitch asshole stupid heir,well he's a stupid fuckboy and a dumb man,he's not my type btw.

i was still angry that he said that to me well good to him that i didn't punched his nose.

i drove off my car and iam not going home..

iam going somewhere else..