Chapter 1:RUDE BOY

Y/N's POV:

Y/N!!WAKE UP!!.my mom shouted near my ear.

i quickly get off my bed because of the pain.

ahhh..mom do you really need to shout?.i asked as i still feel the loud pain in my ears.

y/n do you know how many times i wake you up this morning?.she said

ahh..no?.i said and asked then my mom walks towards me.

aishh..okay you better go now or you'll be late to your work and i prepare breakfast for your brother and you.she said and smiled

thanks mom sorry that i woke up late.i said then smiled

my mom left after that then i started cleaning my bed and head towards the bathroom.

a few minutes later...

i stared at the mirror fixing myself and my clothes before i go to work.

i work as a photographer,well it's kinda boring when your always in the house so i told my mom i need to find some job because it's kinda boring in this house,my brother always leaves for work too,so my parents allowed me and i was happy.

you look so fine y/n.i said to myself in the mirror.

then after that i left my room and walked downstairs just to see my parents and my brother.

good morning  there sis.my brother said and smiled to me.

good morning too yoongi oppa.i said and smiled back and hugged him.

[A:so suga looks like this]

is there no good mornings for us y/n?

is there no good mornings for us y/n?.my dad said as he faked cry and we laughed

ahh..dad you know i always say goodmornings to you.i said like a child

hey y/n your starting to be a kid again.my brother said to me

MIN YOONGI!just let her be it's your younger sister.my mother yelled and soonly calmed said to my brother and i laughed.

ahhh..is my yoongi oppa jealous to me?.i said and asked with a smile

HELL NO!IAM NOT DUDE.yoongi shouted playfully to me and i laughed at my brother's actions.

yah!min yoongi no cursings in this house.my dad said to my brother

sorry dad.he said as he pouted like a kid.

that's why i love my brother so much.i thought to myself

okay okay let's forget about it and let's eat.dad said to us and we nodded.

wai-wait are you not going to work y/n?it's like 6:40 am in the morning now.my brother reminded me and i widened my eyes.

oh shit!i forgot!ahhh!!stupid y/n!.i thought to myself..again

OH I FORGOT!AHH MOM I GOTTA GO I'LL JUST EAT THERE.i said in hurry as i looked at the time and grabbed my bag.

okay take care of yourself okay?.my mom asaid and i nodded.

BYE DAD,BYE MOM,BYE YOONGI OPPA!.i shouted as i waved at them before exiting the door.

i closed the door and i walked towards my car and as i looked at my watch it's already..

6:45 OH SHIT I'VE NEVER BEEN LATE LIKE THIS ARGGHH!.i said talking to myself

then with no thoughts in my head i drove off quickly before i get scolded by my boss..for the first time.

A:ENJOYING THE STORY?LET ME KNOW.SO THIS IS THE FIRST PART...

THAT'S ALL THANK YOU BYE!