CHAPTER 3:THE MEETING

A:AYO GUYS!THANKS AGAIN FOR READING THIS BOOK AND WE ARE IN #702 RANK IN IRENE THANKS AGAIN,THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

y/n's POV:

it's been a week since i see that guy,well iam glad and happy that guy is nowhere to be found now in my sight or else he might annoyed me again.

i told what happened to rose and she is shocked.

flashback:

HE SAID THAT TO YOU?!NO WAY HE'S SO IMMATURE!.ROSE SHOUTED THAT MY BROTHER CAN HEAR IT IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM.

aish..rose can you lower your voice,my brother might foun-i was cutted off when the door opened revealing my brother yoongi.

what's wrong?i  heard someone yelling?and who is that guy that rose is mumbling about?mind telling me something i don't know y/n?.yoongi asked me and closed the door.

shit iam fucked up!.i thought to myself as fear overcome me.

what is it min y/n who is that guy?did he said something bad?.he asked me in a serious tone.

my brother will just call me by my full name when he is making fun of me or he is serious.

but right now i think he is serious like a damn bull.

the two are staring at me ,like seriously are they killing me right now?

okay okay i 'll tell.i said and they both nodded.

end of flashback.

i remember that night when i said the name to my brother he freaked out and he is so angry,and he said it was his friend,well thank god i convinced him that i slapped that guy on the face so hard and yes he was convinced,but he said to me he will still talk to his "asshole"friend

i was in my room just working on some projects that our boss gaved us yesterday,it's not really that boring,people find working 24/7 boring like wtf man!you should be thankful you got a job than sleeping in the damn streets.

my phone ranged and i picked it up and it was my mom.

hey mom need something?.i asked

yes i want you to come here.she said and i was confused.

where mom?.i asked.

in the company we need business talk so come here quickly and i told your brother to pick you up so don't worry.she said

okay mom,be right there.i said while iam cleaning my things,my phone on my ears.

okay see you later love you.she said

love you too mom.i said and the phone call ended.

i put my phone on the table and walk to the bathroom.

----

i was now dressed up that my mom wants,she texted me earlier she needs me to look good so i'll just go for casual 

[that's the dress you are wearing]

i was combing my hair then my phone ranged.

i picked it up and was welcomed with a shout in the call.

MIN Y/N IAM HERE RIGHT NOW CAN YOU GO OUT NOW?IAM HERE FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES SAKE!.my brother shouted at the phone and i just realized i was here for a long time.

sorry iam gonna go down now.i said

okay hurry up or you'll just go in the taxi.he said and i just rolled my eyes

well he's not here he's outside hehe.

okay okay calm down gonna go bye.i said and quickly ended the phone call

i picked up my small bag and grab my jacket and head towards downstairs.

i locked the door,because iam just there alone and mom wants me in the office.

after that i saw my brother sitting in the car and he looked at me.

hey better hurry up y/n.he said and i just rolled my eyes while walking.

who told you to rolled your eyes infront of me?.he asked

me.i said then after that he looked at me seriously.

okay,iam just joking dude calm down.i said then he smiled

such a weirdo.i thought to myself

aish..just get on the car now.he said as he opened the car door for me and i smiled at him.

what a kind oppa.i said then he blushed.

my brother always blush when i always say to him he is a kind oppa,well i like it when he smile he is so busy in his work everyday.

he closed the door and he was now on the car with me and we drove off.

-----

while my brother is driving i was just looking at the roads,the sceneries it's so beautiful.

but suddenly a question came up on my mind.

why does my mom wants me to go in the office?well i go there but it's not really that important i just came at the office to greet my parents and have some chats but this is the first time i was going to go there for an urgent meeting.

maybe brother knows this,i have to asked him.i thought to myself then i looked at my brother who is focused in driving.

brother can i ask you something?.i spoke then he looked at me

hmmm?what is it?.he asked as he turned his eyes again on the road.

why iam going there for an important meeting,do you know something about this?.i asked to him

well not really,mom and dad said that i'll just pick you up i tried to ask them why but they only said it was important.he said and he smiled at me.

oh okay it's just iam nervous.i said but then my brother hold my hand and spoke.

don't worry maybe it's just some stocking sales or something bla bla bla and i will be there so you don't need to worry.he said and smiled again.

that's why i love my brother so much.i thought to myself as i smiled at him

maybe your right.i said as i look again at the window.

a few minutes later the car stopped and it revealed our parents company.

we're here.my brother said and i nodded.

let's go?.he asked and i nodded again in response.

well here we go min y/n.i thought as i walk out of the car greeted by our parents employees.