CHAPTER 4.4

the continuation of the previous chapter..

y/n's POV:

I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE GOOD TO HIM,IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU JIMIN!"

"WHO SAID THAT YOU LIKE ME I NEVER SAID THAT,IT'S YOU"

"AISH...I JUST WANNA BEAT THAT GUY BUT WHEN I SAW HIM,HE LOOKS SAD AND HE HAS A SCAR ON HIS FACE."

this two can't stop arguing to eachother,like yes you can talk about it,but do you need to scream like a trumpet?or like donald duck?

can you two please shut up,we are in my house and you two keep throwing pillows and arguing about the marriage i have.i said as i just put the icecream iam eating on the table.

and jimin why are you so mad?i know you've heard my story but it's not good to scream like donald to front of people and grabbing someone's collar you know.i said and rose laughed that it made her point her fingers on him.

you look like an angry monkey though there,iam angry that i should be the one yelling but you came first.rose said to jimin and pouted like a kid.

aish..chaeyoung you know i'm just super angry that time and y/n sorry for my behavior,it's just as a friend i don't want you to be hurt,i want..to..protect..you".after that silence was now circling the living room,none of us know what to say but..

i was dumbfounded...

i looked at him and he smiled at me blushing and don't know what to say.

but when i looked at rose,she is not looking to us...she is looking down sadly,i can feel it,she is sad.

OH IT'S ALREADY LATE TIME TO GO!.rose shouted pretending to cheer up.

i know rose since the day i became friends with her,i know if she is sad,or pretending,or jealous.

but i can only see it's jealousy and pretending is circlying her attitide.

i mean..does she like...jimin?

oh yeah let's go,bye y/n call us if you need us tommorow!.jimin shouted wearing his coat again.

and don't forget to invite us on your wedding!.rose said happily and she blushed when jimin spoke:

don't you want to be married with me?.he asked and i can see he is just joking.

but for rose..

it's not..

she looked at jimin's eyes and she blushed then she pushed him away.

aish..this two lovebirds your caught PARK COUPLE!.i shouted supporting the jirose,that's what lisa,jennie,and jisoo called it,since then we have been supporting the two.

It's just a joke chae don't take it seriously.jimin said but i can see rose feeling disappointed and her eyes can tell she is broken because of jimin's word earlier.

becareful jimin you might hurt this girl.i thought to myself

ahmm..let's go now bye y/n see you in the wedding!.rose shouted before they left.

i locked the door and laid at the couch.

my brother will not be home early and my parents too.

i guess it's just me and me though.i thought and sighed underneath her breath.

i decided to go upstairs and go to bed.

------------------------

well thinking that iam gonna be married in the next 2 days scares me,and i invited all of my workmates and my boss and maybe after the wedding my boss will greet me"ms.kim"