Chapter 1.3

the continuation of the previous chapter..

Y/n's POV:

it was our break and i felt relieved because i can eat now.i didn't eat for breakfast because iam in a rush earlier,so let me enjoy my break time now.

i saw a near restaurant just a few meters away in my workplace so i quickly ranned because i felt my stomach crumbling.

i looked up on the name of the restaurant.

SUNG KYUN GRILL.i read and i can smell the food,the steaks,the meat GOSH iam really hungry right now.

i entered the front door of the restaurant then suddenly i bumped into someone.

OH MYY GOSH iam sorry,iam really sorry sorry for that.i said while i keep bowing in apology that i can sense the people staring at us.

CAN YOU WATCH WHERE YOU GOING YOU BITCH!.the man yelled angrily at me then that's the time my patience for this guy cutted off.

iam sorry can you repeat what you'd said again?.i said and the tall guy laughed.

I SAID YOUR A BITCH AND SUCH AN ASSHOLE NOT EVEN LOOKING!.he shouted at me then i was really really hella torned by this guy,okay i'll gotta admit his words hurted me but i don't wanna cry in public that will be an embarassing to me.

so i grabbed the opportunity to punch him in his damn nose,i was so angry like hell!

SAID THAT AGAIN IN FRONT OF MY FACE AND YOU'LL GOT A DAMN STRIKE IN YOUR BULLSHIT,AND LOOK IAM TRYING TO APOLOGIZE AND TO BE NICE HERE OKAY?BUT YOU CUTTED OF MY PATIENCE!!.i shouted angrily then he stood up and faked cry.

NOONA SOMEONE'S HURTING ME!.he shouted like a kid then a woman came and rushed to him

"she's in trouble now"

"didn't she know he is facing a damn hot son of  a famous ceo?"

"better run girl"

i heard whispers but i don't care i just want to eat and get out of here.

what's wrong baby?who hurted you?.a blonde short haired girl said to the tall guy.

she..she shouted at me she said iam a bitch and an asshole and iam not looking.he said then i was shocked.

this guy...i want to punch his face right now!such a liar!.i thought to myself that i was burning inside.

then the girl looked at me with a mad face.

who the heck are you to say that to my brother?!.she shouted madly then i can feel some people taking pictures,videos of us ranting here.

well let me first explain to you,your brother is a li-i was cutted off by her when she slapped me really hard.

i was crying on my knees now,yes iam kind person,i just had a soft heart to people but can she just let me explain first?

MY BROTHER IS NOT A LIAR?!OKAY?YOUR A SLUT!.the blonde girl shouted then i touched my face and it hurts,then i looked at the tall guy he is laughing.

MIN Y/N!.someone screamed my name and i looked who it was and it was...

jimin...

[that mochi face jiminie chimchim!!

[that mochi face jiminie chimchim!!..okay sorry sorry again let's continue on the story shall we?}

jimin's POV:

rose told me that y/n just left and she go out by herself.

aish..that girl.i thought as i exit y/n's workplace

i was hungry then a thought came on my mind.

SUNG KYUN GRILL!.i shouted and i runned on the place.

i was about to enter when i saw a girl screaming at a girl and the other guy is laughing...wait,wait,wait,wait..is..that..

MIN Y/N!.i shouted concerned as i look at her and her eyes..

she is crying,i don't wanna see her like that,it hurts me,i promise myself that i will protect her.

jim..jimin..she mumbled then i help her stood up then i looked at the girl and the guy.

why are you slapping my friend's face?.i said seriously with the coldest tone i had ever  make.

your dumb friend called my brother an asshole and a bitch so i slapped her.the girl said and i looked at y/n with my eyes.

is that true y/n?.i asked but she shrugged her face which means no.

i looked at the girl again and asked.

do you have evidence?like why are you slapping her if you have no evidence and proofs.i said with my cold voice.

but my brother is the proof!.the blonde girl shouted then i looked at the guy.

he looks like a patience wrecker though.i thought then i asked him.

where is the proof dude?.i asked then he just looked at me then down then i stared again at the guy.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?!!.i shouted madly then i hear y/n saying..

jimin please don't be mad it's okay let's just eat iam hungry,i don't wanna deal with this fellas.she said weakly but i'm not in the mochi mood right now.

BISH WHERE?YOU WHERE?WHY DID YOU SLAP HER WITHOUT EVIDENCE?.I said madly trying to calm down

then i could see the girl was embarassed really and i can feel people taking vids or pics of us.

PLEASE PEOPLE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR ELSE I'LL WRECK THAT CAMERAS YOU HAD!.i shouted with the angriest voice i had then they obeyed.

so where is it?are you not gonna tell something?you dude just standing there?.i asked

why not try to apologize next time okay i'm done with this shit.i said then i pulled y/n with me not wanting to be in that situation again.

then i pulled her out there and i can see the palm of that girl's face marked her beautiful face.

your hurt y/n.i said then she looked at me.

thanks jimin for saving me,i don't know what will happen if your not there.she said while wiping her tears off then i hugged her.

y/n next time call me if something happened wrong,i don't want you to be hurt again okay?.i said and asked as i caressed her face.

yes mochi.she said and i can feel my cheeks burning.

this girl..

always had been the death of me...

i love her i reallly am...

i'm willing to risk my life for her..

and that mark that slap..

she doesn't deserve it...

i love you y/n...

i wish you know that.....

HELLO GUYS AGAIN!

DID YOU ENJOY THE JIMIN AND YOU?

AND DON'T WORRY V'S SISTER WILL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER..

YASSS I JUST WROTED A LONG PART OF THIS CHAPTER..

SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!