Start of Matting Seaon Chapter 6

POV: Lucy

I feel warm, I like this heat. I roll closer to it. When I open my eyes, I see Natsu! My heart stops for a sec. Why is he in my bed. Normal I would kick him out, but I don't want to. Instead I crawl out of bed with out waking him. And I go to take a shower. I then here Natsu talking.
"Where you go Lucy! Why you leave me!" He seems sad
"I'm taking a shower, I'll be out soon."
"Really! Ok I'll wait here." He said
That's not like him. He now seems happy again. I try to work fast. I get dressed in the bathroom, and when I exit I trip over something. More like someone!
"Hi Luce!" He said
"Natsu, Why were you sitting in front of the door! I tripped over you!"
"I didn't mean to make you mad.. or to hurt you." He looks sad. Before I can answer him, he has water eyes.
"Hey, What's wrong?"
"I hurt you." He is so sad he starts to cry
"Natsu, you didn't hurt me. I was surprised because normally there isn't anyone sitting in front of my bathroom door."
"Really!" He stopped crying, and now is hugging me! Now he is looking at my outfit. I'm wearing a sun dress over my swimsuit. "Where we going?"
"We aren't going anywhere, I'm going to the pool."
"Wait, your leaving me!?" He is sad again
"Why are you so emotional today!"
"I just am.. I'm not sure why though!" He is rocking back and forth, hands on his hand.
"Natsu... if you want to come, I'm not stopping you!"
"Yeah! Ok, I'm run to get my swim trunks. Are you coming with me?" His eyes are big.
"Do you need a chaperone to get your swimsuit?"
"No... but someone to talk to on the way there." Was his reply.
"That's why you bring Happy! I'm going to the pool, you decide what your doin ok." I left before he could answer. He is acting so strange. I wonder what happened last night. There's Happy! "Hey Happy, can you check on Natsu. I left him in my apartment, but he is really emotional. He has to get his swim trunks, but he was acting so strange."
"Sure Lusshhy." Why does he say my name with an 'sh'. Whatever I'm going swimming.

At the guilds pool:

Everyone is here. It is another hot day. Levy is walking towards me, but Gajeel is right behind her, is she avoiding him.
"Lu! I'm so happy to see you. Gajeel is being... clingy." She said as she hides behind me.
"Well Natsu is emotional."
"Him too?" She has big eyes
"Wait... where's Mira." We run to go and find her. She is inside the guild serving people.
"Lucy and Levy, I have been meaning to talk to ya!" She said
"Can you tell us why the guys are acting like weird?" We say at the same time
"Yeah they saw my mark last night. Oh Lucy how is your Daddy doing today. He is a little emotional right." She said
"Daddy? My dad is dead."
"Oh no that's what you were calling Natsu last night, and you where being so dirty around him." Mira laughs
I did what!? My face is so red. "Thanks Mira, we are going back to the pool now." I said calmly.
"Well Lu, I didn't think you were that type of person." She smiles. " And I can't be the one to talk, I have already seen Gajeel goods!"
"You what!"
"I'll tell you later." She was laughing
We go and sit on the edge of the pool. My feet in the water. "Does Natsu acting funny means that he picked me?"
"It must, and I don't think Gajeel would be following me if he hasn't pick me." She states
Wow, this was so sudden. Natsu has feeling for me.
"Hey Levy, whats up with Gajeel!" Lisanna asked
"Oh, he is in matting season mode. I guess Natsu is too." She answer.
"Really, I should go and find him then! I didn't think he was going to mate with me so soon!" Lisanna smiles
"What do you mean?"
"He told me he picked me, silly." She is still smiling, then she walks away
He told her, that he picked her. So he doesn't love me. I feel very sad now.
"Hey, Lu." Levy is smiling
"Yeah, I know..."
"I'm going to get a water, want one?"
"Sure."

POV:Natsu

Why am I so emotional. I think I need to ask Gajeel how you pick your mate. I walk into the pool deck. Gajeel is over by Levy. "Hey, Metal Head, I have a question." He walks up to me
"Make it quick Salamander, I need to get to my mate." He snaps at me
"Ok, wait, what is it matting season already?"
"I don't know why, but it did start." He look at Levy
"Ok, so how do I go about pickin my mate. Do I just tell them, or do that have to pass a test?"
"What! You idiot, you don't do it, you subconsciously do it. In the first seconds of meeting them!" He shouts
"Really? Igneel never said that?"
"You are something else, here come Lisanna. I'm going." He said as he leaves
"Natsu, I heard you were ready to mate. I'm ready to be marked!" She is smiling
I feel pain, she isn't my mate. How do I tell her that. "Well you see, I guess I can't just say I pick you, I do it subconsciously." I put my hand on my neck
"Oh, what do you mean?" She is big eyed
The pain is strong, I have to go fast. "Listen, when we where kids, I had fun, but I have grown and so have you. Do you still like me, or are you telling yourself you do?"
She slaps me. "I had my hopes up, and you go and pull this shit! Fine!" She runs off.
Know I feel like Lucy is sad, I can't have that. But I don't think I can get her to leave to talk with me.... idea.

POV:Lucy

My eyes fill with tears, I don't want people to see I'm sad over Natsu. I hear something. I look up.
"Hey Lucy, up here. I'm goin to jump!" Natsu yelled from the diving broad.
Even when he loves someone else he still thinks of me. I see everyone is getting out of the water, probably because they know it's Natsu. He jumps, and does a cannonball. I get splashed. He looks up at me, and he sees I'm sad. His expression changed. The water starts to heat up. It's getting hot like a bath, everyone is yelling at Natsu, I can't take my eyes off him. There is steam, covering the pool, going about 15 feet up in the air. I can't see him any more. I was on the deep end, when I get pulled in, I screamed, but stopped when my head was underwater. In the water I can see. Natsu is right there, he pulled me under. I go up for air. I'm in the steam, it's hot. He never came up. Then out of nowhere, there was pain on my front upper right hip, not far from my belly. I scream again, but after the blood came, it was pleasure I felt. I didn't know what I had done, until the Moan came out of me. It was loud, and I know everyone heard it. But I kept moaning, someone was kissing my hip. My hands reach out, I feel hair. Natsu was the one giving me the pleasure I felt. When he stopped, he didn't come up. I got scared. If he did what I thought he did, then he is trying to nap in the pool. I dive in, and see him near the bottom. I pull him up and on to the pools edge. Some of the other guild mate came to help. The steam start to clear. I see everyone is looking at me. They all heard me moaning. My face was red. I get out of the water too. And everyone sees I have a mark on my hip. Everyone knows what Natsu did. My mark was a flaming dragon, with all 13 zodiac keys around it, in the shape of a heart. Lisanna was wrong, he had chosen me.