Burned Hand Print Chapter 12

POV: Lucy

I woke up, saw he was asleep still, and on the floor. Last night ended on a bad turn. I can only imagine what today is going to be like. I'm going to make him a good breakfast. Today will be better, I'm sure of it. I lean on the wall, thinking about how I'm going to make food, and not go far from him. He then wakes up. "Natsu, I was about to make breakfast, wanna follow me in to the kitchen?"
"No. I don't wanna follow you." He snaps
My eyes are big. Is he mad about last night. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it would be a nice thought."
"Well, you know what would of been nice. Not waking up to see you dressed!" He smirks
"Seriously! That's just rude." Then it hits me. Today is the third day. He is going to be mean. "Well I, um, feel food would be better."
"I think I'm going to take you now." He stands up and starts to walk over. He looks evil. I'm scared. "I can play with you emotions so well. Have you ever felt pain like this?"
His hands catch on fire. He gets closer, then slams them down on my chest. I scream at the pain. He is burning me, and burning my clothes off. I see him smile, that toothy grin he does. "Natsu! T-that hhurts!" I feel myself getting hot, like fire was about to come off me. Then it hit me. When an enemy attacks Natsu with fire, he eats it. So I try, I did have a flame head the other day. I make my mouth in the shape of an O. Then started to breath in. At first nothing, then his flames where feeding me.
"What are you doing!" He screams
His flames go out, I stand there, with major burns. Then, my mark starts to glow. Our eyes are big. I saw the burns heal, just leaving a scar of his hands. "I can eat fire, and heal myself!?"
"Duh, you think I would hurt you if I didn't think you could fight!" He has that grin.
"Your kidding me! You were scaring me!"
He laughs. "I might have gone overboard." He puts his hand on the back of his neck.
"Do you think Wendy could heal the scar?"
"Let's go over to the guild and see." He snaps
He was nice there, now he is being an ass again.

30 minuets later.

After we ate, and got dressed, we walked to the guild. He wasn't holding my hand. When we got there, I saw all of my friends.
"I hope Natsu has been good to you." Said Erza
"Well, today was not a good day, is Wendy here?"
"I think she is at the store, she will be back in a few." Erza states
Natsu takes a seat next to me. I see all of our friends, except Levy, Gajeel, and Wendy. Gray is sitting in a chair, when Juvia comes up. She has a cake or something. It has white frosting. Then Cana trips her. She was in front of Gray, on her hands and knees, with the frosting on her face. It looked more like another white substance. Grays face is shocked nonetheless. And he even gets up and runs with blush on his face. "Juvia, do you know what's that's about?" I help her up, and hand her a napkin.
"No." She is sad. "Ever since that party, Gray has been weird. I can't even remember a thing of what happened. So I don't even know what I did wrong." She is crying now.
"Hey, don't cry." I rub her back. Erza comes over.
"Since that party, I have been having weird times with Jellal. He keeps looking at me like I forgot my clothes." Erzas face was red
"That's so weird, Mira told me I was calling Natsu Daddy." As I said that he looked up. Fuck. My face goes red. "Hey, Natus. Go see Why Gray is being mean to Juvia please."
"Really!" He snarled
"Yes, and if you good, I'll let you pick." He perks right up.
"Be right back." He states
I have to walk a little closer for Natsu, but he goes over to Gray.

POV:Natus

"Hey Ice Fairy! What's up with you?" He was right at the door, looks like he wants to leave.
"Beat it flame head. I'm not in the mode to talk to you." Gray snaps back at me
"Well, come on. Tell me why you been mean to Juvia, if it's bad, I won't tell. You have my word."
"You won't understand." He looks down.
"Try me, the Girls were drunk 3 days ago, and Lucy kept calling me Daddy."
"Wow. How did you not do anything to her." He smirks
"I couldn't do that to her, but something happened with you and Juvia. Well, you can say I want to know."
"Look." He starts to whisper. "She was drunk, and I didn't see what was happening until she had my pants down... she gave me head, and I didn't stop her." His face was so red, it puts Erzas hair to shame. He looks at the ground.
My eyes are big. "Dude, What?!" I turn to see if anyone had heard, no one did. "The girl that is so in love with you, gave you head. And you can't even tell her."
"I feel bad, I took advantage of her while she was drunk." His hands are covering his eyes, I could see the sadness, and fear. It was at that point, I saw tears starting to fall. "I can't face her with what I have done."
I pull Gray over, I hear the whole guild take a breath. "It's ok. It's time to tell her, not just about what happened, but your feeling too."
He seemed surprised that I knew his feeling for the water mage. "I I-I can't." Gray said
"Fine, then you give me no choice." I look over at Lucy and Juvia.  "Juvia, Gray has something to tell you. Get over here fast." She runs over with Lucy right there.  "Tell her." I felt the fire burning in me, he has todo it.
He looks up at her, getting his composer. "Juvia, come with me, I have to talk with you." Gray states. "Walk with me?"
"Sure." She is happy now, and they walk out of the Guild.
"Thanks Natsu, Juvia really needed that." Lucy smiles
"Yeah, is Wendy here yet. All this emotions are getting to me."
"I'm right here. Natsu are you sure you and Gray aren't Brothers?" Wendy said with big eyes and an even bigger smile.
"Um, that Ice Princess. No way! But you need to heal Lucy's breast right now!" Everyone is looking at me. And Lucy's face is red.
"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT SO LOUD!" Lucy shouts
"What have you been doing to her that she got hurt?" Wendy looks scared
"Nothing, I just gave her hand prints." I watch Lucy faint, what's her deal.
"Oh, Natsu. Is that what sex is. Where you hurt the other person involved!" Wendy is freaking out
"Um, we haven't really even done it yet." I watch everyone in the Guild Faint. Lucy sits up, and looks around.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO THEM!" She is mad
"Just that we haven't done anything really yet." She falls again.
Wendy looks confused. " Wendy, don't ask Natsu. Ask a girl." Lucy said
Wendy heals the scar, and Lucy pulls me out of the Guild fast. As we where walking home, we saw it. Gray and Juvia, making out under a tree in the park. Lucy looked so happy. I was about to yell at him, but Lucy grabbed my ear, and dragged me away. On the walk, it hits me what I told everyone at the Guild. I see way Lucy was embarrassed.