Catching up 2

Angela:
We was in the room eating snacks that Sean brought. Honestly I was eating a lot!!!
"Eyyo, lil sis, it's been a minute and your ass fat! What you been doing?" Sálana asks. "Nun'. I've just been eating, working on music and chilling." I said. I haven't told Sza and Teyana that I've had sex and it was with Quavo. Kendra has been here a few times but always goes back to London and at the moment that's where she is now. Tbh I had a lot of things I needed to tell em'. "So, wassup with you and Huncho?" T asked. "Nun'. We just been chilling and being friends." I said while shrugging. "If momma were here she would've smacked you upside yo head cause you lying. When did we start keeping secrets." Sza asked. She was right, I was more open to them and now all of a sudden I'm quiet. It reminds me of how insecure I was, I mean I still am, but yeah. "And it's fuckin' hot in hear and you got a big ass hoodie on, you sick or sum?" T asked. And I kept silent from there. Shit! "Uhmm, bitch I asked a question and yo ass decided to ignore it because?" T asked. Then Sálana gasped. "You pregnant?!" She asked. And I nodded. "Yes I am, but I'm hiding it." I said looking down. "Damn girl! Did you at least tell Qua, and you know momma ain't gon' like this, cause you been through it." Teyana said. "Ughh. No I haven't told anyone. Y'all my first, and how you know it's Quavo's, who said I slept with him, I mean there so many niggas here, I could've slept with anyoneee!" I said, even though I've only slept with Qua. And Sálana smacked me playfully. "Girl please. Moma ain't raise you to be a hoe! And we know cause Take texted me saying y'all having an affair. When was you gon' tell us this?" Sálana asked. "Well, yeah we are, but I don't know if I can keep it up. I mean, it's harder now to get outta this situation, cause there is a baby involved and- ugh!!" I started tearing up. "Hey, hey girl stop. You stressing yourself out. Calm down. We both know that this is not what was suppose to happen when you came down here, but can you really blame yourself? Quavo put in work, both of y'all did. And are you the one to blame? No. Why? Cause babes ain't no body ask Quavo to sleep with you, and yes same to you, but he do know there something called a condom, or he ain't use those?" She joked while comforting me with my sister. "Angela, I'm yo sister. We both are. I mean, I'm also pregnant with Bryson's baby, I have one more fuckin' month and I ain't prepared! As much as it pains you, you gotta pull through, I mean we'll help around. Baby girl, don't forget that you strong! And maybe God is finally answering your prayers and taking away your pain, cause he is replacing the twins and now you have a baby in the way." Sálana said. "Thanks guys. It's just-uhmm. It's just I'm pregnant, yes but he has another woman, o-our relationship is not innocent, he loves her a-a-and he-." I stutter as tears escape my eyes. "Eyyy. Cut that shit out. It takes two to make a baby and he is the one with the penis and decided to bust in you, this is not healthy for the baby, you stressing too much. Take your time with this and if you don't mind me asking, how far is you? Cause you big as hell! He ain't see it when he fucks you?" She asked and we all laughed. "I'm four months. I know I look big, he doesn't see it I guess. He too concentrated on my face. I don't know actually." I say shrugging. "Well babe gets some rest. You should call mom and tell her. She will help you, if you ain't ready to tell Qua, that's fine. Take your time." Sálana said. "Thanks guys. Y'all the best. I'm glad I'm blessed with y'all." I say hugging them and smiling. "Girl, we special!" Teyana said while shaking her ass. "Bitch, let's go! You a whole fool. Girl we'll keep contact and don't forget in three days it's my baby shower!!!" Sálana yelled walking out the door. "Bet." Was all I said. I laid back on the bed and breathed in and out. I started thinking. What if Qua would leave me for Kendra? What if he rejects the baby and now I'm on my own? How will I take care of it? How do I tell him? I mean it's too late for abortion now, and I would never do such. Will my career end? What will momma think? Will she be disappointed? Will she be ashamed? Will she support me? I mean my mom will never leave me, but I was 17 and my relationship with Luke was innocent, I've never had an affair what so ever, why now? Ughhh!!!!! I'm thinking too much. "Okay Angie, you thinking negative, think POSITIVE! Your STRONG, AMAZING, TRUSTWORTHY AND INDEPENDENT! You can do it! You thinking too hard stop!" I said to myself. I heard all the noise and laughs downstairs. I touched my stomach and smiled and dozed off and slept.

.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys!!! Angela is pregnant?!!! Wow!!!! I'm actually excited as to what twist will there be. And what do you think her momma finna say? I mean Taraji is so understanding playing as Cookie in Empire and loves her kids. That's her character here. But Qua?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!! Danm!
Please vote, comment and share!
Love you lots
Angie x