Problems 2//Interview

Quavo
I took Angela to the interview area. The ride was quiet, I wanted to break the silence but I didn't know how. Ten minutes later we arrived at the area. "Angela should I come with you or should I leave then come back later?" I asked her. "Do whatever you want. You managed to leave me the first time though, what's stopping you now?" She asked. I grabbed her before she left the door. "Angela. Can we stop this? I'm sorry. I really am. Just stop snapping at me. Please forgive me." I said and she just looked at me and got out. Our bodyguard was outside with her. I sighed in frustration and thought to myself. 5 minutes later I got out the car and went to go join Angela in the interview. They hadn't started and they asked if would I join the interview, I told them no.
Interview:
Presenter: wassup! It's your boy Johnson and Dj Sunny!
Dj sunny: wassup Atl!
Johnson: our special guest today is the beautiful, multi talented, Angela!
Angela: Wassup!
Dj Sunny: how you doing?
Angela: I'm doing good. Just pregnant.
Johnson: you are most definitely pregnant, how far are you?
Angela: I'm 7 months. 2 more months to go.
Johnson: time goes by quickly.
Dj Sunny: yeah it do. Congratulations on the Engagement.
Angela: thank you sm.
Johnson: so Angela how does it feel to be an award winning musician and you just started the game?
Angela: it feels Amazing! I didn't think I would be number 1 so fast. And all those awards I won, I was competing with the biggest people ever!
Johnson: true. Your song ft. The Migos ranked no 1 on the billboard charts then feeling myself is still no 2 and take care is at number 4 then we have pretty hurts at number 6, mine at no 18, listen at no 5 and irreplaceable at no 10. All these song are the top twenty. It must feel incredible.
Angela: shout out to the Migos, Nicki Minaj and Drake. I couldn't have done it without them and it does feel incredible, I mean I put in hard work so I guess it paying off. *laughs*
Dj Sunny: yeah, how did you and Quavo meet? To think that he put a ring on your finger we are all shocked! We didn't think he would wife anyone. *laughs*
Angela: yeah we all didn't see this coming. But Quavo was in a difficult situation. When he got arrested with the cocaine situation, I helped him get out of it and I took great care of him and his appreciation was to be my manager and help me escalate. *blushes*
Johnson: must be in love. But, earlier today another radio station had Blac Chyna over and rumors were that they were having an affair and she confirmed they were true. How is it at home and how are you handling it? *concerned voice*
Angela: well yeah it's true, Quavo and Chyna did have an affair and tbh if Quavo wants to fuck up our future that's him. But I'm handling the situation just fine and trying my best to forgive him. *hurt*
Dj Sunny: I can imagine your pain. I'm sorry. But, do you believe that Blac Chyna is sorry and she wants forgiveness?
Angela: I really don't care what that bitch says. If she really didn't want to ruin a friendship that never started, then why go sleep with a man that's going to get married in less than 4 months?
Johnson: damn. Quavo got a handful on his hands. *laughs*
Dj Sunny: yeah he do.
Angela: just speaking my mind.
Johnson: if Blac Chyna were to come to you and asked for forgiveness would you or will you hold a grudge?
Angela: I'm not the type of bitch to hold grudges, but I'd consider forgiving her if she came to me and told me the whole damn truth.
Johnson: has Quavo told you anything?
Angela: yes he has. But I won't put it out there.
Dj Sunny: do you forgive Quavo?
Angela: *thinks and looks at Quavo in the other room* tbh. I do. But, it will take time to trust him.
Johnson: Are you willing to take that risk?
Dj Sunny: if you are, why?
Angela: I....I am willing to take the risk. Why? Well I love him and he is the father of my kids and I want my kids to grow up with both parents in one household. I never got that. My mom raised my sister and I single cause my dad got shot and died. My mom is a super woman and I love her dearly! But I know she wants me to be a better woman, but I highly doubt that's gon' happen. *laughs* but I'm old enough to make my own decisions, I want what's best for my kids and I want them to be able to have a relationship with their father no matter what. Quavo wouldn't allow me to keep them away from him anyways. *laughs*
Johnson: you do have an amazing support system. Quavo lucky you love him. *laughs* well speaking of your family, your sister got signed into TDE and your mom is still stealing the spot light and being the amazing actress that she is.
Angela: yasssss!!! *laughs* I'm proud and happy that we all winning! I know that my sister isn't the biggest artist or whatever, but it does take time to be recognized and it also depends on your work ethic. And she will be on the big screens and she will be where I am today. She is an inspiration to me. They both are!
Dj Sunny: you do love them very much. But, how are things with her, Bryson Tiller and the baby girl going?
Angela: have an interview with one of them and they'll tell you.
Johnson: leaving us just like that. But is she good?
Angela: yes she is good. And so is the baby.
Johnson: well thank you Angela for being here with us today, we had an amazing time. We hope to see more of you.
Angela: it's my pleasure. But thank you for having me and you will see more of me.
Dj Sunny: you welcome. That was Angela everybody! Let's take a quick break we'll be right back! *plays bad intentions*
.
.
"Well you did well, for it being your first interview." Quavo said. "Yes it was. They really chilled. I'd like to come back here again." I said. "And thanks for forgiving me. I really appreciate what you said back there. Your also a super woman." He said and hugged me. "Yeah, but it doesn't mean we cool. Out here hugging all up on me." I mumbled while I fixed myself. "Stop acting so cold and forgive me." He said while he messed with me. "Quavious. Stop." I wined. "Quavious stop." He mocked me. I playfully hit him and rolled my eyes at him. "Keep rolling em' they gon' get stuck. On God." He said laughing. "Suck a dick." I said and got inside the car. He got in also. "You hungry?" He asked me. "Nigga! How you gon' ask me that shit, I got three mouths to feed!" I said being extra. He looked at me blankly. "Ugh! Yes Qua I'm hungry." I said. "Scratch that three out. You got four mouths to feed." He said licking his lips and smirked. I hit him playfully. "Eww. Nasty ass. And no you not getting anything til we married. Feed yourself." I said giving him a stank face. "Stop playing." He said. "And I ain't about that gay shit." I shrugged my shoulders at him and he smacked his lips. I laughed at him. If only we were as happy as this. I know he will make me happy, he already is. I kissed him on the cheek. "I love you." "I love you too Babylon."
.
.
That's the end of my book!! The sequel will be up and it's going to be called "The Marshalls"
Thank you sm for the support! Hope you enjoyed this book, it was my first, but it gets better!
Love you all!
Will tell you when the sequel drops!
Bye!