Love drug

Credit to winterysomnium from tumblr for the idea I loved it and just had to put it in my one shots. I hope you enjoy it.

Team voltron had just made it back to the castle ship after an exciting mission to a planet that was inhabited by one eyed creatures. They saved them from the galra and in return gave team voltron some food, of all kinds of shapes, sizes, and colors.

"Hey lets cook up this giant purple fruit." Said hunk.

"How can you tell it's a fruit?" Asked lance.

"Because it looks fruity, I don't know. But I'm calling it a fruit." He answered.

"Do we know for sure that this stuff is edible?" Asked Pidge.

"Of course it it. They wouldn't give us anything that could harm us." Allura assures her.

They eat dinner and it was delicious, after eating, Keith took a walk around to digest his food faster and then went off to the training deck.
After 20 minutes of fighting robots he was getting hot and tired.
"Keith are you okay? You tired out quickly this time." Shiro seemed concerned and patted his back. Keith stiffened his back as he jumped from his touch. "Keith?"

"I'm fine, just um, need to get some sleep." He walked out, and then he ran into hunk and Pidge.
"Woah buddy, you're all sweaty and pale. You okay?"

Pidge felt his head and he started to blush. "Your face is getting red and your on fire. Get some water and lay down." She worried.

"Oh man I hope it wasn't the food." Said hunk.
Keith made his way to the kitchen for water and Pidge went onto her computer to research the space fruit they ate.

"Dude you look sick, what's wrong with you?" Lance asked as Keith downed the water.

"I feel tired and irritated, my body, is on fire." He huffed out trying to breathe. Lance touched his forehead and the heat radiating from Keith was incredible; he breathed heavily and pushed himself towards lance.
"Dude what is going on with you?" Lance blushed as Keith got close to him and rubbed his leg against his. "I need."

"Need what, what do you need?" Lance was freaking out now. Keith; the guy who he has a crush on is practically throwing himself onto him. "Let's get you to bed."
He managed to get Keith to his room and on the bed. "Lance." Keith panted, his eyes were half open, cheeks stained with red like the dawn.
"Just go to sleep you'll be fine." He looked at him and that's when he noticed.

"Where's Keith?" Pidge runs onto the bridge.

"I think lance took him to lay down he was looking pretty sick." Answered hunk.

"He's not sick he's in heat."

"What?"

"That purple fruit we ate has a special affect on galra. The aliens we saved didn't know Keith was part galra. It's completely fine for humans, but with galra it makes them, um, sexually active." Pidge managed to get that out.

"Wait are you saying that the fruit was an aphrodisiac for galra?" Asked allura.

"Yes, which means if he doesn't mate soon it will hurt him and he'll get violent."

  Lance saw the bulge in his pants and then Keith started to take off his clothes shouting that they made him too hot. Lance locked the door so he couldn't get out, didn't want Pidge and allura seeing that. "Lance!" He screams, "I need."

"I don't understand what you need."

"Lance?" He heard Pidge outside.

"Yeah?"

"Keith is in heat. The galra part of him is reacting to the food we had, it's an aphrodisiac to them. He needs to mate in order to get over it."

"Oh I get it now. He kept saying need. Okay what am I supposed to do? Give him a toy or something?"

"Think of something but don't let him out until he's calmed down."

"Great." He hears the footsteps leave and then Keith falls to the floor. "Lance, please I need." He was crawling towards him looking so pitiful and needy. "Oh god I didn't think this day would come." He was secretly dreaming for this, just not like this. Keith pulled lance down to the ground and mounted him, only his boxers were left and he grinds himself against lance. He whimpers from the friction, "lance please."

"Okay, if it will make you calm down do whatever you want to me." Lance blushed.
Keith shakes his head and gets up only to get on his knees and show his ass to lance. He gulps at the sight, "you want me to.." lance couldn't contain himself. His clothes were off in a flash he was a little too eager for this.

With them both naked lance kissed Keith as he placed his hand on his member. Keith let out moans as he did this, "more." And lance did.
He was on his knees and lance fingered him until he was loose enough then pressed himself against his hole with a whimpering please from Keith, lance plunged into him sending shock waves through his spine. Pure ecstasy riled up in his body, making him moaning louder and louder.

Both of them in absolute bliss. Lance moved so that Keith was on top and watched him bounce with a dirty grin on his face. Keith looked into his eyes and licks his lips seductively and leaned in for a sloppy kiss. Once he pulled away he moans lewdly,
"Lance, fuck me. Please I need it."

"Oh my god, you are so sexy." Lance turns him over and holds him on the edge of the bed, as he stood behind and thrusted back in.
"Ahh, lance."

"Keith, ah, you're so tight."

"More, lance please."
He moves his hips at an angle, hitting his spot immediately, Keith's moan sounded like music, lance continued to thrust deep and hard into him, and soon enough, they climax together and Keith plants his face in the sheets as he came down from his ecstasy high.

Lance pulled out, dripping on the floor but he didn't care at the moment. He laid next to Keith, it doesn't take him long to come to his senses and realize what just happened.
"Hell no." He jumps up and immediately falls, his legs sore.
"This never happened, got it." He growled.

"Sorry It happened. I enjoyed it and you definitely enjoyed it." Lance smiled. Keith growled again and sat on the floor.

"Admit you liked it, and would do it again and I'll give you a kiss."

"Like hell I did." Lance leaned down and kissed his head.
"Hey." Keith glared at him. Giving lance to the opportunity to kiss his lips. He pushed away but lance took hold of his head and kissed harder. Keith eventually leaning into him and made the kiss deeper.
"I knew you liked it." Lance devilishly smiled.

"Shut up." Keith pouts and rested his head on his shoulder. Once he was able to move they got up to the bed and cuddled as they fell asleep.

Did a little fixing, some rewriting on the chapters is kinda needed.