But No...

Thank you NBC!!! It was worth the hating toward Fox!!!
....
(Back to the story:)

Amy's POV

I have hardly solved any cases, I have hardly made my relationship any better with Teddy, and I can't stop thinking about Jake. This wouldn't be so bad if we were allowed to have any contact with him. But no... because he's undercover.

Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't it have been Charles? Or Rosa? Or Hitchcock? I would be very happy if it was Hitchcock. But no... It had to be Jake.

I wish I could own up to Teddy about my feelings. It would be so much better if I could. But no... I wimp out every time.

I hope Jake is okay. It's all I can think about. If he's okay or not. He's undercover with the FBI. Undercover in front of the Mafia.

I know the drug case is huge and a great opportunity for Jake. I need to know that there is no changing that he agreed for this. But no... I can't focus on being okay with Jake's stupid decision, because all I want to know is that he is okay, and that he will be returning back to the Precinct safe and sound.

If only someone else in the Precinct could tell me he would be okay. But no... no one knows.

What's scariest is that Captain Holt has caught on now, which I dislike as I always try to be the best worker in the Precinct. But right about now, my head isn't right. My mind has gone straight to Jake.

I need to confess to Teddy...